It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: may I haze Pirate Pop + Please? :-)
zeogold: Granted.
piapancudo: If Battle of the Bulge is still available i would be glad to take it.

thanks
zeogold: Denied due to lack of participation.
innerring: Can I have Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague?
innerring: Can I have Nicolas Eymerich - The Inquisitor - Book 1: The Plague?
Thank you and snowkatt.
Yay! I am happy now as I finally was able to claim the game I was given here just under a whole month ago. Thank you for not giving it to someone else meanwhile! I honestly thought I would be able to get home in the beginning of the month. Finding that note with the password for Steam was a pain too.
Update: Hitman Go: Definitive Edition, Hitman Intro Pack, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 added, courtesy of Ian.
LIMBO, Merchants of Kaidan, and Minion Masters added, courtesy of triock.
zeogold: Update: Hitman Go: Definitive Edition, Hitman Intro Pack, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 added, courtesy of Ian.
I'd like to request the Hitman Intro pack.
omega64: I'd like to request the Hitman Intro pack.
Granted.
low rated
Can i grab both legacy of kain please? Thanks for sharing Ian and zeo! Merry Christmas guys!
Can I ask for LIMBO?
A.Ryan: Can i grab both legacy of kain please? Thanks for sharing Ian and zeo! Merry Christmas guys!
Granted.
GioVio123: Can I ask for LIMBO?
Also granted.
Post edited December 24, 2016 by zeogold
Hey, could I get that Hitman GO?
zeogold: Update: Hitman Go: Definitive Edition, Hitman Intro Pack, Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver, and Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 added, courtesy of Ian.
May I request Minion Masters if no one has sought it yes?
cardangrille:
JunglePredator:
Granted.
Thanks Triock & Zeogold
I thank them both too
I just wanted to say, thank you to Ian and zeogold for hitman GO, it's been pretty fun so far.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays, guys!