It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: Could I have GRANTED?
zeogold: But of course.
Hmmm...I realized I already have that one.

Can I get GRANTED 2: The Grantening instead?
high rated
bler144: Can I get GRANTED 2: The Grantening instead?
That can be arranged.
zeogold: Granted, although the donor wasn't quite certain the key would work, so be advised.
Thank you Zeogold and Kusumahendra !
Post edited December 06, 2016 by MaxFulvus
zeogold: Granted, although the donor wasn't quite certain the key would work, so be advised.
MaxFulvus: Thank you Zeogold and Kusumahendra !
Have fun :)
Thank you to zeo and Ian!
May I have Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943?
Apologies for neglecting this a bit. Got caught up in real-life stuff. I'll make an update today.
Gerin: May I have Theatre of War 2: Africa 1943?
Granted.
just wanted to say its practically a year since this thead was started so congratulations to zeogold!

also, i'm interested in dead space on origin. i've seen this item on the list for a long time and just left it for other people but nobody seems interested in this. may i have a key? thanks to all in advance
Update:
Aveyond: Gates of Night and Organ Biker added, courtesy of Tannath.
Mordheim: City of the Damned added, courtesy of Cinn314.
Silence of the Sleep added, courtesy of KoreaBeat.
AquaNox, BlackSoul: Extended Edition, BoxesWithGuns, Crash Time 2, Death Track Resurrection, Eschalon: Book III, Space Hack, ThreadSpace: Hyperbol, Tracks and Turrets, and Two Brothers added, courtesy of innering.
timmy010: also, i'm interested in dead space on origin. i've seen this item on the list for a long time and just left it for other people but nobody seems interested in this. may i have a key? thanks to all in advance
Granted.
zeogold: Update:
AquaNox, BlackSoul: Extended Edition, BoxesWithGuns, Crash Time 2, Death Track Resurrection, Eschalon: Book III, Space Hack, ThreadSpace: Hyperbol, Tracks and Turrets, and Two Brothers added, courtesy of innering.
did you mean brothers a tale of two sons?
May I please have Mordheim ?
Can I have Death Track Resurrection?
cecil: did you mean brothers a tale of two sons?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/259760/
SamMagel: May I please have Mordheim ?
Granted.
LootHunter: Can I have Death Track Resurrection?
Also granted.
Post edited December 09, 2016 by zeogold