It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I ask for Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition, please? ^_^
Thank you Doc for donating "Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition" and thank you finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.

P.S. I can't fathom how Doc can buy so many games for GOG people every time. His wallet should be dead already. :)
Major thanks to Doc0075 (again!) for donating a game I am super enthused to play later today!

And a big round of ap-paws for finkleroy for the heavy, steady organization - I don't remember the duration of the prior hosts, but he's coming up on his 2 year anniversary of hosting and going stronger than ever!

tyvm to both!

[Edit - but damn, those captcha images get blurrier and blurrier every time. I swear it's not just my eyesight but that they are somewhere watching and giggling at my pain as I squint and cry and ultimately just throw my hands up and hope for the best]
Post edited May 04, 2021 by bler144
bler144: Major thanks to Doc0075 (again!) for donating a game I am super enthused to play later today!

And a big round of ap-paws for finkleroy for the heavy, steady organization - I don't remember the duration of the prior hosts, but he's coming up on his 2 year anniversary of hosting and going stronger than ever!

tyvm to both!
Woah, two years! Time has really gone fast these years.
Doc0075: Thank you all for the kind words. There will be a few more games added a little later in the month.
The reason for them being added at a later date is to give those who miss the initial rush a chance to grab some goodies as well.
Good idea(the games go faster than that one scene in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, so spreading em out seems wise and fair :))

Also once again: you rock, dude....keep on keepin' on. :)
If it's still available could I have Deadly Days?
bler144: I don't Galaxy so I'll have to remember to keep patching each release as they move towards full release lol :)
One's best bet for such games(imo) is to DL once and then wait until one is ready to play before DLing the latest update, to save on needing to DL every new version. :)

-

kmcoolice: P.S. I can't fathom how Doc can buy so many games for GOG people every time. His wallet should be dead already. :)
I am guessing Doc IRL is *pic related*.
(and as such there's no worry of that happening :))
Attachments:
docirl.jpg (423 Kb)
Post edited May 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: I am guessing Doc IRL is *pic related*.
(and as such there's no worry of that happening :))
Plot twist: Doc is Elon Musk himself
high rated
bler144: I don't remember the duration of the prior hosts
IAmSinistar - Aug 25, 2015 - Nov 16, 2015
moonshineshadow - Nov 16, 2015 - Sep 1, 2016
zeogold - May 13, 2017 - Aug 31, 2019
Post edited May 04, 2021 by Cavalary
aCyborg: Plot twist: Doc is Elon Musk himself
Well that would make sense if true....elon saving cdpr and all** ;D
(**there was a recent thread called elon saves cdpr in the forums)
Post edited May 04, 2021 by GamezRanker
EDIT: Monster Train was already requested so I'll go for Wasteland 2 my good sir
Post edited May 04, 2021 by LaLaLee
I know everyone is really excited about all these games, but I wanted to give a shoutout to Liverpoolfanster.

Thank you Liverpoolfanster for donating Giants: Citizen Kabuto. I am eager to start playing this one!! Big thanks buddy!
high rated
54l2V: I know everyone is really excited about all these games, but I wanted to give a shoutout to Liverpoolfanster.

Thank you Liverpoolfanster for donating Giants: Citizen Kabuto. I am eager to start playing this one!! Big thanks buddy!
Your Welcome :)
I don't suppose there's a second copy of Tesla Effect is there?
May I have Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition?