It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can ı get Pillars of Eternity: Definitive Edition please. Thank you for that amazing day
May I kindly ask for The Surge 2 - Premium Edition.
If it's available, then, Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Digital Deluxe Edition, otherwise, Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition, please.
I would like to request Mad Max.
may i ask for Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales
May I request Silent Hill 4: The Room?
Requesting A Plague Tale: Innocence, please.
Enebias: These games are FANTASTIC. Seriously, they're the apex of puzzle games, imo.
ciemnogrodzianin: True :D One of the most unique gameplay ideas, for sure. I've played DROD thanks to PaterAlf and now I want to go back to the Deadly Rooms of Death :)
That's funny, PaterAlf introduced me to the series as well! I then got *slightly* addicted to it.
The only game in the series I have yet to complete (yup, finished the other at 100% completion) is The Second Sky, but I'm leaving it for this summer when the heat would melt my computer with "beefier" games.
I'd like to ask for The Curse of Monkey Island if it hasn't been asked yet.
deleted
Post edited May 03, 2021 by TheDudeLebowski
ariaspi: I'd like to nominate Cavalary for Tyranny - Gold Edition.
Thank you, but I'll decline. Actually specifically don't want to play that one, never did, considering what the character is and the idea there.

But... Even more awkward than usual, rejecting a nomination to ask for something else myself, but... If still available, may I please have Siege of Avalon Anthology?
Can I ask for Mad Max or Ashwalkers if Mad Max is already taken?
Post edited May 03, 2021 by Baldur8888
If SWAT 4 is available then I'd like to request it please. Thank you
Can I ask Sniper: Ghost Warrior 3 Gold Edition?
I'd like to request Thimbleweed Park and its DLC, if it's still possible.  Thanks !  :-)