It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you Doc for Surge 2 and Finkleroy for hosting the giveaway.
Many thanks to you guys, finkleroy and Doc0075, and all contributors, for what you are doing - bringing to gamers happyness with such awesome games!

\(^○^)人(^○^)/
I would like to request Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventure.
Geralt_of_Rivia: I've 'celebrated' my birthday alone and without gifts this weekend thanks to Corona so getting Kingdom Come feels ilke a late birthday present and really made my day. Thank you wholeheartedly.
Happy belated Birthday Geralt_of_Rivia!!
Thank you for The Council, finkleroy and Doc0075.:D
Even after so many games have already been taken it remains an embarrassment of riches, unbelievable.

May I please ask Children of Morta + Children of Morta: Paws and Claws (DLC)?
Geralt_of_Rivia: ...
Happy birthday !

And thanks to Mortius1 for for the game !

And thanks Finkleroy ! Lots of work you had this time !
May I have ScourgeBringer?
Thanks in advance as always
Thank you Doc0075 for you extreme generosity! The quantity and quality of the games available were truly astounding. I have had Hollow Knight on my wishlist for a long time, and having recently finished Blasphemous (which I received from here too), I was looking for something new to sink my teeth into. And with the DLC no less! I also started a new job today after a few months of unemployment. Good news all round!

And of course, thank a huge thank you to finkleroy for their continued dedication to these threads. I honestly don't know how you have the patience. Kudos.
Post edited May 03, 2021 by BurlyHeart
Good morning, cat and dog. Who?
Sorry, still half asleep.
Good morning, cat and doc Who!

May I please ask for "Raji: An Ancient Epic"?
Post edited May 03, 2021 by mrkgnao
Geralt_of_Rivia: I've 'celebrated' my birthday alone and without gifts this weekend thanks to Corona so getting Kingdom Come feels ilke a late birthday present and really made my day. Thank you wholeheartedly.
Happy birthday! KCD is an amazing game, just be sure to always have a few saviour schnapps with you ;)
Hello, may I ask for " The council " ?

Thank you
May I request The Council? If i'm eligible, would love to play that. Thank you.
may i ask for - Silent Hill 4: The Room ?
I am requesting Ori and the Blind Forest: Definitive Edition if it's still available.