It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

B1tF1ghter: ( as I said in edit there, I don't know if this affects my count or not as this is a first for me and rules say nothing about this kind of thing, finkle? Any thoughts? )
finkleroy: If I don't grant you anything, it doesn't count toward your monthly limit. In this case, the keys are daggered, so it wouldn't have counted toward your monthly limit anyway.
I mostly meant that in regards to that it's not entirely clear how many daggered games are allowed per month. Maybe I missed something but all I ever gathered from the rules is that they are an "exception" to the "1 key per month" rule but apart from that iirc there was no mention how many daggered per month are permitted.
high rated
B1tF1ghter: I mostly meant that in regards to that it's not entirely clear how many daggered games are allowed per month. Maybe I missed something but all I ever gathered from the rules is that they are an "exception" to the "1 key per month" rule but apart from that iirc there was no mention how many daggered per month are permitted.
There's no limit because so far there hasn't needed to be one. There just aren't very many daggered games, and they were all free at some point. I'll set a limit in the future if I need to, but I don't foresee needing to.
KetobaK: Epic reference to Peter Clemenza!
GamezRanker: Tbh I was more referencing The Darkness 2(which I just started re-playing), but yeah it is an epic line. :)
(haven't finished the GF films much, sadly.....but some day i'll hopefully get to them)
Poor Darkling *sad emoji here*
Trivia: the Darkness is voiced by Mike Patton.
Post edited March 31, 2021 by Dogmaus
Dogmaus: Poor Darkling *sad emoji here*
Trivia: the Darkness is voiced by Mike Patton.
I wish for a 3rd game to continue from the cliffhanger(preferably in the style of the first game, with some of the nice things from the second), but so far it isn't to be. :( :( :(
Can I request Painkiller: Overdose?
high rated
MysterD: Can I request Painkiller: Overdose?
Granted.
MysterD: Can I request Painkiller: Overdose?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you so much for this one, FinkleRoy and Drakon1590!
Can I have Mafia III: Season Pass, please?
high rated
ariaspi: Can I have Mafia III: Season Pass, please?
Granted.
Thank you very much to the anonymous donor, and to finkleroy for hosting the giveaway!
Can I ask for Super Hexagon?
high rated
Ruvika: Can I ask for Super Hexagon?
Granted.
low rated
Well well well, operation 4 - New Hope has just started according to my personal understanding of timezones (and what public facing services on global network suggest the time is now) :P
( 4 - april, new hope - hope for some exciting things to come, such as substantial non-shortterm end of hiatus, "definitely not a callback to certain sci fi series" )
Not sure if there is a daggered limit for GoG games.

daggered game: The Tenants please, for March.(assuming there is a daggered monthly limit)
May I have Teslagrad?