It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
B1tF1ghter: ....
Thanks you, I always read pcgamingwiki for games from under 2010s. Shame my old 4:3 monitor dead, I used to dust that when playing older games.
high rated
Thank you to GamezRanker and finkleroy!
high rated
Thanks to finkleroy and Catac1ysm!
high rated
GamezRanker: Incoming gift baskets ahoy!!!

Y'argh, be sure to be checking yer PM box for an incoming PM, matey :)
Thanks GamezRanker for your new donations and to Fink for his quick management :)
May I please request Bastion?
Can I get Beat Cop?
high rated
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Bastion?
Granted.
muddysneakers: Can I get Beat Cop?
Granted.
high rated
ConsulCaesar: May I please request Bastion?
finkleroy: Granted.
muddysneakers: Can I get Beat Cop?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks GamezRanker and finkleroy for the game.
high rated
Thank you so much to GamezRanker for generously donating Bastion and to finkleroy for diligently keeping the show on the road!
servobeupstry: Thanks gamezrager and finkleroy for Distrust!
It looks good....hope ya have fun with it.
(I have yet to get to it, but I will soon enough)

=-=-=

Vingry: Thanks GamezRanker for Pathologic Classic HD and finkleroy for the community giveaway!
Not a problem. :)

(I keep putting off playing it, as I have trouble with games that "run in real time" like that, but it looks pretty nice)
=-=-=

zlaywal: I'd like to say thank you to finkleroy and GamezRanker for the 1st Hitman game. It's on my wishlist for a while.
The series looks nice....I myself have some of them and plan to some day get more to complete the set.

As for playing them: like with other games, there's only so many hours in the day....but I am trying to work my way through my backlog but by bit.

=-=-=

Mortius1: Thank you to GamezRanker and finkleroy!
That game looks good...so good that I have a copy and it's on my "short list" to hopefully be played this year...so I hope you will enjoy it as much as I feel I will when I get to my own copy.
Post edited March 29, 2021 by GamezRanker
MaxFulvus: Thanks GamezRanker for your new donations and to Fink for his quick management :)
Gotta top up the giveaway's coffers full every now and then, eh what? :)

Also: same as with the others, I hope ya enjoy the games...I played a bit of the first one awhile back(lost saves though and forgot to back to it) and they seem pretty decent.

=-=-=

muddysneakers: Thanks GamezRanker and finkleroy for the game.
I love me some pixel games, and that one looks nice enough, so I figured i'd donatea copy here....hope ya enjoy it.

=-=-=

ConsulCaesar: Thank you so much to GamezRanker for generously donating Bastion and to finkleroy for diligently keeping the show on the road!
Bastion also looks nice...it is yet another game that's sadly still on my backlog, but i'll likely get to most of em eventually. Until then, you can enjoy it in my place. :)
*gasp* I get it now! those downvoters who love our Gamer Cat so much are simply poor fellows who weren't quick enough for such donations here! the puzzle is solved! the case is closed.
LynXsh: *gasp* I get it now! those downvoters who love our Gamer Cat so much are simply poor fellows who weren't quick enough for such donations here! the puzzle is solved! the case is closed.
So like if Edward Scissorhands was trying to answer the fastest finger round on Who Wants to be a Millionaire? o.0 ;)

Gadzooks, you might be onto something there....to the CSI Enhance-mo-tron!
Attachments:
scizz.jpg (28 Kb)
Hello finkleroy, may I ask for Giants: Citizen Kabuto please?
Id like a - Delores: A Thimbleweed Park Mini-Adventure (†) key please thank you