It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

mrkgnao: See rule #1.
It just says OP won't accept them, not that people can't nominate anyways. ;D

On that note: *I nominate Fink for a 6th Star*
GamezRanker: It just says OP won't accept them, not that people can't nominate anyways. ;D

On that note: *I nominate Fink for a 6th Star*
6th Star? Well, it's a along way to that top. :)

Anyway, as I remember zeogold told me once that he would rather ask donor if he can adopt the game instead of adding it to the giveaway, but the decision is up to the donor, so he will respect that decision if the said donor would want the game being added to the list. I think finkleroy follows the same idea.
Post edited April 02, 2021 by AWG43
AWG43: 6th Star? Well, it's a along way to that top. :)
*Starts building stairs...then changes mind and starts building a lift instead*

That should help :)

AWG43: Anyway, as I remember zeogold told me once that he would rather ask donor if he can adopt the game instead of adding it to the giveaway, but the decision is up to the donor, so he will respect that decision if the said donor would want the game being added to the list. I think finkleroy follows the same idea.
Well the rules say Fink has a wishlist if people ever want to buy him stuff.
finkleroy: My wishlist is public, and anyone can buy me a game from it, if they so wish.
I decided to take you up on this bit right here, OP.....do be sure to check yer PM box when ya have time. :)
May I get a new beginning?
high rated
LynXsh: I'd like to nominate finkleroy for BloodNet.
I appreciate the gesture, but I don't take games from this giveaway anymore. Everyone is welcome to pick something from my wishlist and buy it for me, if they want.
RetroJaro: May I get a new beginning?
Granted.
high rated
It is a new month and so (new) people do not take it for a (late) April Joke I waited to say:
"Spring is here. Time to let the green grow in the Stardew Valley. I gift now another ticket to the bus there."
high rated
Ignore this and please grant it to Leucurus
Post edited April 03, 2021 by DellJennin667
May I have Stardew Valley?
high rated
Leucurus: May I have Stardew Valley?
Granted.
high rated
DellJennin667: Ignore this and please grant it to Leucurus
wait, really? tysm! ♥
high rated
DellJennin667: Ignore this and please grant it to Leucurus
Leucurus: wait, really? tysm! ♥
:-)
high rated
Thanks to Korotan, finkie (finkleroy), and especially to DellJennin667 for letting me have this game!
high rated
myconv has been permanently banned from both giveaways for going way out of their way to violate the rule against being rude.
high rated
Leucurus: Thanks to Korotan, finkie (finkleroy), and especially to DellJennin667 for letting me have this game!
Your welcome and have fun with the farmlive.
Btw where is your Profilepicture from.