It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MysterD: That's one of my favorite CRPG's since Planescape: Torment.
OHMYGODJCABOMB: I must confess, I never finished Planescape: Torment. :D

Back in the day, I started it several times, but for some reason I always dropped it. Perhaps I didn't have enough patience then.

But I believe that someday I will be able to finish it. (:

Dogmaus: and there's the definitive edition update coming out soon in March, can't wait (everything will be dubbed)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: Will it be a paid DLC or a free uprgade?
Free update!!!
Thank you very much Doc0075 and finkleroy for The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion!
Thank you so much Doc0075 for Wolfenstein: The Two Pack, and finkleroy for the amazing giveaway!
Many thanks to Doc0075 for Hellblade Shenua's Sacrifice!!! And thanks to finkleroy for this giveaway!!!
I would like to request Obduction.
high rated
Paulo_Moura69: I would like to request Obduction.
Granted.
Thanks Finkleroy for the giveaway and.. well, Doc0075 again for the generous donation(s) for the community.
Really appreciate it...
May I ask for Jet Lancer?
high rated
RonianAT: May I ask for Jet Lancer?
Granted.
D'oh! I missed some really good ones :(

Thankfully, my wishlisted Return of the Phantom is still on the list. May I have it, please?
Thank you Doc for Journey to the Savage Planet and Finkleroy for hosting the Giveaway.
high rated
TheDudeLebowski: D'oh! I missed some really good ones :(

Thankfully, my wishlisted Return of the Phantom is still on the list. May I have it, please?
Granted.
Thank you, Doc, for Return of the Phantom, and thanks to finkleroy for running this!
May I please request Freespace 2?

For what it's worth, my username now shows in google.com after participating in some forums.
I'd like to request Cathedral, please?