It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Damon18: May I request a copy of X-Morph: Defense Complete Edition if still available?
Granted.
Lazarus_03: May I request Risen + Risen 2: Dark Waters + Risen 3: Titan Lords - Complete Edition?
Granted.
ColaPoweredGamer: Is the Risen bundle still available?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
RonianAUT: May I ask for Curse of the Dead Gods?
Granted.
Nominating fronzelneekburm for "A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC (DLC)".
May I please request Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition?
Could I get blood fresh supply and blood 2?
Since I made a request by mistake of a title I already had... I'm really sorry about that :(
May I request Tunnel of Doom?
May I request Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition?
high rated
matterbandit: May I please request Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition?
Granted.
RetroJaro: Could I get blood fresh supply and blood 2?
Granted.
Damon18: Since I made a request by mistake of a title I already had... I'm really sorry about that :(
May I request Tunnel of Doom?
Granted.
Crisco1492: May I request Spiritfarer: Farewell Edition?
Granted.
Thanks to finkleroy and Lone_Scout for expeditions Vikings :D
Thank you Doc for the game and finkleroy for managing the giveaway!
Thank you very, very much for the game and the wonderful giveaway!
May I request A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC please?
high rated
zaMNal: May I request A Plague Tale: Innocence + A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms DLC please?
Granted.
Thank you doc for the blood duology.
Thank you Doc0075 and finkleroy for A Plague Tale: Innocence!
Thanks to your generous donation, Doc0075, I got to claim Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition. :)

As for you, finkleroy, the community can never thank you enough for running the show! ;)