It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
I don't know if I meet all of the qualification for this giveaway, but if I do, could I request "Hedon Bloodrite"?
bler144: The only danger is that no one will claim any of these games waiting desperately for the highly anticipated appearance of a mound of precious Jack Keane 2: The Fire Within keys.
Oh those memories - how I miss insomnia sale .... thank you for reminding me.
Videopirate: I don't know if I meet all of the qualification for this giveaway, but if I do, could I request "Hedon Bloodrite"?
At 3 rep you probably don't... FinkleRoy will say when he comes on. He's been offline for about 4 hours now so he probably crashed.

Google says you only have a couple of posts & he's looking for ppl who are some what active.
Videopirate: I don't know if I meet all of the qualification for this giveaway, but if I do, could I request "Hedon Bloodrite"?
JunglePredator: At 3 rep you probably don't... FinkleRoy will say when he comes on. He's been offline for about 4 hours now so he probably crashed.

Google says you only have a couple of posts & he's looking for ppl who are some what active.
Yeah, I'm not holding my breath, but it never hurts to ask :)
Many thanks to Lone_Scout for donating Black Book (I tried the demo once and loved it to bits), to finkleroy for all the community work, and to Doc for yet another mic drop.
Post edited January 09, 2022 by Wirvington
JunglePredator: At 3 rep you probably don't... FinkleRoy will say when he comes on. He's been offline for about 4 hours now so he probably crashed.

Videopirate: Yeah, I'm not holding my breath, but it never hurts to ask :)
This is true.
Huge thanks to Doc for one of the most impressive gaming GA of the whole Internet made by one person.
Also, thanks to Fink for your dedication to spread the fun. I hope you feel better !
Hi please can I ask for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth?
Nicole28: Thank you very much to kultpcgames for X-morph daggered as I missed the giveaway. And thank you to our fabulous finkleroy for putting in so much!
Have fun with it my friend :-)

@finkleroy

May i request a key for Hedon Bloodrite?

EDIT:

I am sorry, i didn't realized the request from Videopirate. My fault.
Post edited January 09, 2022 by kultpcgames
Nice drop! Could I request Helium Rain?
low rated
Nicole28: Thank you very much to kultpcgames for X-morph daggered as I missed the giveaway. And thank you to our fabulous finkleroy for putting in so much!
kultpcgames: Have fun with it my friend :-)

@finkleroy

May i request a key for Hedon Bloodrite?

EDIT:

I am sorry, i didn't realized the request from Videopirate. My fault.
No worries, go ahead and request it.
Being active is not the only way to become eligible.
The quickest way is by donating to the giveaway.

If you notice, every time a new user posts in this thread, finkleroy never forgets to mention (paraphrasing): although not mandatory, donation is a way for finkleroy to understand that you are not here only for free games (it happened to me too the first time).

Even though finkleroy mentions it frequently, it appears it doesn't register enough (I am not saying it doesn't register completely).

Kudos to finkleroy for mentioning it every single time.
low rated
d6nxyzrwk: Being active is not the only way to become eligible.
The quickest way is by donating to the giveaway.

If you notice, every time a new user posts in this thread, finkleroy never forgets to mention (paraphrasing): although not mandatory, donation is a way for finkleroy to understand that you are not here only for free games (it happened to me too the first time).

Even though finkleroy mentions it frequently, it appears it doesn't register enough (I am not saying it doesn't register completely).

Kudos to finkleroy for mentioning it every single time.
Thanks fir the tip
I'd like to request Hedon Bloodrite, but I see that there are a few requests ahead of me. So, if it is already taken then I'd like to request Control Ultimate Edition.

Many thanks.
Videopirate: Thanks fir the tip
You are welcome.