It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Perhaps this can help -
Requests so far, since zeo's last post (including duplicates):

enpy: Can I ask for Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete please?
Dogmaus: Mmm, since nobody is asking I will ask for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala. It has Japanese language after all. May I get it?
Lexor: Is it possible to ask only for Age of Wonders 3's DLCs as I have the base game already?
Makotolia: May I have the key(s) for Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC? Does it count as one against the month limit, or?
Geralt_of_Rivia: May I ask for Age of Wonders 3 + Golden Realms, Eternal Lords DLC?

I've been looking at that game for quite some time but since the DLCs were never in a deep sale (around 50% off at most and they are quite expensive) I always held off buying because I dislike playing incomplete titles and the complete package was simply too much for my wallet.
Nicole28: I was wondering if I could *cough* ask for Vikings - Wolves of Midgard?
Makotolia: May I have the key(s) for Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC? Does it count as one against the month limit, or?
pkk234: I was wondering the same thing.
If they are separate listings, I kind of want the Forbidden Cults DLC lol.

If they are one whole package, then that's a sweet deal you just grabbed. ToME is very fun.
phaolo: Age of Wonders 3 + Golden Realms, Eternal Lords DLC!!?

I expect to be uber-ninja'd..
Not_you: If possible, I would like to ask for Mirror's Edge?
Lone_Scout: These gifts (base game+DLCs) are probably bundled under a single code, so if you pick one already having the base game, part of the code is wasted. I don't think the code could be redeemed a second time to get the remainders. So they probably should be asked only by people who don't already own any part of the game. But I'm not sure if this is the case, or how it works.

It's a pity, because that Eternal Lords DLC had been haunting me for a long time...
Ghorpm: I have just finished Into the Breach and thus I would like to ask for

Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! + Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?!
i_hope_you_rot: May i request Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC ?
SkelettalAngel: may i request mirror's edge?
Wolfehunter: I would love this for my collect if possible. Vikings - Wolves of Midgard Thanks Zeogold.
Was "Chilldren of the Nile completed" already given away?
v1989: Was "Chilldren of the Nile completed" already given away?
As far as I can see it has not been requested yet so is still available. If you want the game it might be best to post an official request so zeogold will know you are asking for it. :)
v1989: Was "Chilldren of the Nile completed" already given away?
bjgamer: As far as I can see it has not been requested yet so is still available. If you want the game it might be best to post an official request so zeogold will know you are asking for it. :)
Thanks. Then I humbly ask for Children of the nile completed.
Please disregard, I was doing stuff totally wrong . Sorry .
Post edited September 14, 2018 by Kastergir
Kastergir: I am happy to offer a copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
I think you should read first post in this topic. :)
Kastergir: I am happy to offer a copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition.
Lexor: I think you should read first post in this topic. :)
Ow !!!

Thanks for the Heads up ! I now DID read the first post, and subsequently edited ( effectively killed ) my prior post .
Nevermind, I misread something.
Post edited September 14, 2018 by MarkoH01
Can I ask for Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! + Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! or just Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! ?
Post edited September 15, 2018 by Andrey82
Hi,

Can I please have Mirror's Edge?
pferreira1983: Hi,

Can I please have Mirror's Edge?
It has already been requested (twice now).
MarkoH01: It has already been requested (twice now).
Oh I still see it on the list. Apologies for that.
MarkoH01: It has already been requested (twice now).
pferreira1983: Oh I still see it on the list. Apologies for that.
It's just still on the list because zeogold, the host, did not have time yet to handle the latest requests. So no need to apologize - could have happen to everybody who does not read every single post. :)
Post edited September 15, 2018 by MarkoH01
MarkoH01: It's just still on the list because zeogold, the host did not have time yet to handle the last requests. So no need to apologize - could have happen to everybody who does not read every single post. :)
Thanks for understanding.
Dumb question. What exactly is being given away here? I assume when we say "keys," it's the registration key for a game that someone has offered to donate?

How does that work? Does that mean if I have a game that I'm really not interested in anymore (let's say, I beat it and don't plan to ever play it again), I can then donate the "key" to it or something and then you guys give it away?