It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can I ask for Sid Meier's Civilization® III Complete please?
zeogold: Granted.
Thanks zeogold!

theslitherydeee: snip
Also thank you to theslitherydeee for Neverwinter Nights Diamond.

MaxFulvus: snip
And thank you MaxFulvus for Warsow.
Mmm, since nobody is asking I will ask for Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala. It has Japanese language after all. May I get it?
Hello. Can someone tell me where I can find an actualized list of GOG exclusive games? Thank you.
fan3l: Hello. Can someone tell me where I can find an actualized list of GOG exclusive games? Thank you.
Something like this: https://www.gog.com/mix/games_not_available_on_steam
Problem being that since GOGmixes can no longer be updated, any list relying on one will be frozen. So no Wizards and Warriors on that for example.
TheMonkofDestiny: A thanks to gixgox for the Samorost 3 donation and zeogold for passing it along.
I hope you have as much fun with Samorost as I have.
But, may I monk have fun?
Is it possible to ask only for Age of Wonders 3's DLCs as I have the base game already?
May I have the key(s) for Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC? Does it count as one against the month limit, or?
May I ask for Age of Wonders 3 + Golden Realms, Eternal Lords DLC?

I've been looking at that game for quite some time but since the DLCs were never in a deep sale (around 50% off at most and they are quite expensive) I always held off buying because I dislike playing incomplete titles and the complete package was simply too much for my wallet.
I was wondering if I could *cough* ask for Vikings - Wolves of Midgard?
Makotolia: May I have the key(s) for Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC? Does it count as one against the month limit, or?
I was wondering the same thing.
If they are separate listings, I kind of want the Forbidden Cults DLC lol.

If they are one whole package, then that's a sweet deal you just grabbed. ToME is very fun.
Age of Wonders 3 + Golden Realms, Eternal Lords DLC!!?

I expect to be uber-ninja'd..
If possible, I would like to ask for Mirror's Edge?
Makotolia: May I have the key(s) for Tales of Maj'Eyal + Ashes of Urh'Rok, Embers of Rage, Forbidden Cults DLC? Does it count as one against the month limit, or?
pkk234: I was wondering the same thing.
If they are separate listings, I kind of want the Forbidden Cults DLC lol.

If they are one whole package, then that's a sweet deal you just grabbed. ToME is very fun.
I tried the free version years ago and loved it. I died a lot though XD

Let's wait for the puzzlemaster's explanations then ;)