It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you so much, DampSquib, for a ticket to Nantucket!
Thanks also to Enebias and zeogold!
Can ı get worms forth ? it seems i missed its giweaway
finkleroy: Many thanks to kmcoolice for the nomination, UncleColdBeer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
UncleColdBeer: You are both welcome, enjoy!
Thank you as well!

Though I have to ask out of curiosity. What brought you to donating the Witcher 3s? It's, what can I say, an astronomical sight that one would donate not one Witcher 3, not two Witcher 3, but three Witcher threes. Still, I appreciate your generosity here, but it makes me all the more curious :O
high rated
PookaMustard: Thank you as well!

Though I have to ask out of curiosity. What brought you to donating the Witcher 3s? It's, what can I say, an astronomical sight that one would donate not one Witcher 3, not two Witcher 3, but three Witcher threes. Still, I appreciate your generosity here, but it makes me all the more curious :O
You are welcome.

As to why... no reason really. Just wanted to do it. Maybe I'll drop them again in the future... who knows.
finkleroy: Many thanks to kmcoolice for the nomination, UncleColdBeer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition and zeogold for hosting the giveaway!
Upvote this person, their rep should be higher than 15.
high rated
Doc0075: Upvote this person, their rep should be higher than 15.
Thanks but I don't really care about the rep. I'm not active on forums.
Falci: Thanks! But I don't own the base game.
Lone_Scout: Just testing your reflexes :D
It seems I can't make a successful nomination...
Don't worry, you'll get it right eventually. :) And, once again, thanks for the nomination. ^_^
It seems that DampSquib, Doc0075, UncleColdBeer and others got mad:D after that post about "not enough meaningful donations" and started buying hot games left and right to make more people happy. Last month had about 50 giftees, that's a huge number. And those haunted Stalker keys just keep on giving ;)
Thank you very much Aramandur! :)
gixgox: WOW - Is there still a key for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (!) available?

Could that be for me?
Well, another key actually just rolled in, so:
Granted.

zeogold: REVOLVER360 RE:ACTOR
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this game.
TT_TT_TT_TT: May i request Simon the Sorcerer 2?
Gede: So many people seem to say nice things about Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. I would like to check it out if possible. May I request it, please?
ywzywz: Can ı get worms forth ? it seems i missed its giweaway
All granted.

SkelettalAngel: I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST THE WITCHER 3 WILD HUNT GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION!!!
You're late, amigo, and alas, the caps lock generates no aid.

zeogold: This is the one time I've ever seen Ghorpm outplayed. Either that, or his time machine finally works.
Ghorpm: I've just got a PM informing me that you are talking about me in public soooo here I am ;)
I'm pretty much assuming two things:
1. You got the PM two days ago.
2. It included the words "GREAT SCOTT!" somewhere in it.
greeklover: It seems that DampSquib, Doc0075, UncleColdBeer and others got mad:D after that post about "not enough meaningful donations" and started buying hot games left and right to make more people happy. Last month had about 50 giftees, that's a huge number. And those haunted Stalker keys just keep on giving ;)
Yes, the forum is full of generous and nice people :)
Just received and redeemed Simon the Sorcerer 2.
Thank you very much @Plagren for donating the Key and as always a big thanks to @zeogold for running this giveaway!
Zeo, may i request this title ?

King Arthur II: The Role-Playing Wargame + Dead Legions

TIA :-)
RedTechKnight: I would like to request this game.
zeogold: All granted.
Thanks, Zeo!

And thank you, Doc0075! I'm very grateful.
nebulosas: Thank you very much Aramandur! :)
I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did! :)