It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AWG43: I would like to nominate ciemnogrodzianin for Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition. :)
Thank you, that's very kind of you, but I have to refuse.
That's my beloved genre, but due to being very time consuming, I'm carefully planning my crpg journeys and will not be able to play this one anytime soon. I hope it will be taken for someone, who'll have a lot of fun with it :)

But... wait. You have the game on you wishlist. So:
I would like to nominate AWG43 for Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition. :)
Since ciemnogrodzianin refused may i request it instead? im fond of rpgs and wanted to try this one instead so yeah im requesting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Post edited August 26, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
SkelettalAngel: Since AWG43 refused may i request it instead? im fond of rpgs and wanted to try this one instead so yeah im requesting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
I didn't see any refusal from AWG43. I guess you can assume it due to nominating someone else, but doesn't quite seem right.
SkelettalAngel: Since AWG43 refused may i request it instead? im fond of rpgs and wanted to try this one instead so yeah im requesting Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition
Cavalary: I didn't see any refusal from AWG43. I guess you can assume it due to nominating someone else, but doesn't quite seem right.
oh crap man i read it wrong i fixed my error now
Post edited August 26, 2018 by SkelettalAngel
SkelettalAngel: oh crap man i read it wrong i fixed my error now
Was referring to the... return nomination made by ciemnogrodzianin, but ah well, zeo will sort it out :)
SkelettalAngel: oh crap man i read it wrong i fixed my error now
Cavalary: Was referring to the... return nomination made by ciemnogrodzianin, but ah well, zeo will sort it out :)
i know yhup
Is this giveaway still active? I got a few codes to donate to it, but looking at Zeogold's profile, it seems last time he/she was active was about 5 months ago.
Post edited August 26, 2018 by piranha1
piranha1: Is this giveaway still active? I got a few codes to donate to it, but looking at Zeogold's profile, it seems last time he/she was active was about 5 months ago.
You can browse backwards through the thread to answer your own question. There's a post from Zeo two pages back.
piranha1: Is this giveaway still active? I got a few codes to donate to it, but looking at Zeogold's profile, it seems last time he/she was active was about 5 months ago.
He's in 2-3 times per week of late. Def. hasn't been 5 months ;)

Here's a post he made about his status/availability a few hours ago: https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_community_giveaway_steam_edition/post7574
Post edited August 26, 2018 by bler144
He just sent me a chat message 10 minutes ago. He's around.
low rated
deleted
phaolo: Can I get Underrail?
(I can't remember if it was good tho..)
It's not good. It's GREAT. It puts fallout 1 to shame, imo.
Only, the beginning is a bit hard, since you have to build your character right off the bat. Still, well worth the effort and maybe a couple of early retries.
I think what's displayed there is when those topics were started. List of available games was last edited here by him 11h ago for one.
Would adore Dragon's Age, unless it's been grabbed
AWG43: I would like to nominate ciemnogrodzianin for Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition. :)
ciemnogrodzianin: Thank you, that's very kind of you, but I have to refuse.
That's my beloved genre, but due to being very time consuming, I'm carefully planning my crpg journeys and will not be able to play this one anytime soon. I hope it will be taken for someone, who'll have a lot of fun with it :)

But... wait. You have the game on you wishlist. So:
I would like to nominate AWG43 for Dragon Age: Origins - Ultimate Edition. :)
That is very kind of you too, but I (and SkelettalAngel as well) already been gifted with game this month. So I think supplementscene should get it.

No offense, Skelettal, I'm just trying to facilitate zeo's hard work.
Post edited August 27, 2018 by AWG43