It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

BeatriceElysia: If there was ever Mulaka on free codes list, I call dibs.... just joking... well....
May want to consider this thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread

I;m holding out for a copy of Stellaris in the Steam thread.
Post edited April 30, 2018 by drmike
BeatriceElysia: If there was ever Mulaka on free codes list, I call dibs.... just joking... well....
drmike: May want to consider this thread:

I don't want to be rep down, which most user there do.
Awolnation: May I ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga if it is still available please? I've been really curious about this game since I've signed up for GOG but I've never gotten around to trying it. :P
It's a great game. I remember that I played it at a friend's house, I died every time but I had a lot of fun. I'm always waiting for there to be a very good discount to be able to buy it :)
BeatriceElysia: I don't want to be rep down, which most user there do.
I just wanted to point it out.

A quick skim shows many of the folks getting down rep'ed are new accounts and not forum regulars.

I used to skim that thread and gift a few folks here and there when I had extra cash in my wallet.
Alexim: I'd like alternatively Wasteland 1: The Original Classic. :D
Granted.
Sjuan: May I ask for Return to Mysterious Island , please? :)
Also granted.
MaxFulvus: May I ask for Dreamfall : The Longest Journey, please ?
Granted as well.
astropup: Feel free to delete me afterwards if you wish. :)
Too late. You're stuck with me now.
kmcoolice: Shouldn't free games like Eador: Genesis has a dagger symbol? I mean free games like Grim Fandango Remastered has.
Cavalary: They do if zeo remembers they were free. Can always remind him :)
(Syberia was also free, and more recently.)
My memory's as sharp as a...a, uh....er.......a whatchamacallit.
But yeah, a couple of the keys were bought, so I'm not honestly sure how to make the call on that one.
Awolnation: May I ask for Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga if it is still available please? I've been really curious about this game since I've signed up for GOG but I've never gotten around to trying it. :P
Granted.
drmike: May want to consider this thread:

I mean, you could say the same thing about either of the Community Giveaways. Rep is pretty meaningless here and has been for years. I was in the -100s for a solid 6+ months and going down WHILE running the giveaway, so...
The only time people actually get somewhat irritated in the thread you were linked to is when some new user makes their first or second post in the entire forum in there, showing that they probably aren't interested in interacting with the community and are just looking for a freebie.
Thanks Zeogold for the Giveaway and _mz_ for the key! :)
Thanks Zeogold for all your hard work in running the giveaway! And thanks to te_lanus for the key! I will definetely be putting it to good use! :D
Thanks to Finkleroy for the game and to Zeogold as well ;)
drmike: I just wanted to point it out.

A quick skim shows many of the folks getting down rep'ed are new accounts and not forum regulars.

I used to skim that thread and gift a few folks here and there when I had extra cash in my wallet.
But BeatriceElysia is right. This thread is dangerous and people there often think it's a hobby to downrep everything in it. I don't know why - since this it is basically the PURPOSE of the thread to ask for gifts - but they do. As far as I can see it happens much more often there as it does in any of the usual giveaway threads. Still zeo also is right that rep does not mean a thing and that several well known and respected members as himself were also heavily downrepped. Lucky for us we know who to trust snd we don't need any rep to show us :)
Post edited April 30, 2018 by MarkoH01
MaxFulvus: Thanks to Finkleroy for the game and to Zeogold as well ;)
You're welcome! Have fun! I love that game! Don't forget to play Dreamfall Chapters when you're done with Dreamfall! :)
Hey! Not much options to choose from these days but, may I get "Atlantis: The Lost Tales", Mr Puzzle Master Zeo Gold?

Muchas gracias.

>:D

REDVWIN
MarkoH01: But BeatriceElysia is right. This thread is dangerous
That thread killed my third cousin twice removed on my father's side.

I learned my lesson and just stay away.
Sjuan: Thanks Zeogold for the Giveaway and _mz_ for the key! :)
zeogold for president .. also im glad you`ll enjoy the game :)
MarkoH01: But BeatriceElysia is right. This thread is dangerous
bler144: That thread killed my third cousin twice removed on my father's side.

I learned my lesson and just stay away.
Yeah ... maybe the wording was a little extreme ... but who knows? Maybe not ;) I am sorry for your cousin :(
finkleroy: You're welcome! Have fun! I love that game! Don't forget to play Dreamfall Chapters when you're done with Dreamfall! :)
I will ; )