It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I asked my boss for a raise, and he told me I was perfectly replaceable. ._.
TheCowSaysMoo: I asked my boss for a raise, and he told me I was perfectly replaceable. ._.

The last time I asked my boss for a raise (last year), he fired me. For a couple of minutes. Never got the raise, so perhaps I'll try asking again in a few weeks. I sure as hell could do with one considering the ever increasing work load and the ever decreasing pay (in relation to constant price increases here).
TheCowSaysMoo: I asked my boss for a raise, and he told me I was perfectly replaceable. ._.
bansama: The last time I asked my boss for a raise (last year), he fired me. For a couple of minutes. Never got the raise, so perhaps I'll try asking again in a few weeks. I sure as hell could do with one considering the ever increasing work load and the ever decreasing pay (in relation to constant price increases here).

same here. problem is i'm sitting in a company where i can compare with the other developers (i'm a consultant) and i'm way way below average. Oh well :)

Look for another job ASAP (get a reference from your immediate supervisor rather than boss if possible) then quit with the absolute minimum amount of warning possible and make it clear that it wouldn't happen had you gotten a raise
Aliasalpha: Look for another job ASAP (get a reference from your immediate supervisor rather than boss if possible) then quit with the absolute minimum amount of warning possible and make it clear that it wouldn't happen had you gotten a raise

only problem with that is... if you quit with next to notice your immediate supervisor could end up getting jacked up causing your *good* reference to go the other way
Today, I was diagnosed with asthma.
Aliasalpha: Well THIS has been a waste of a day. We go to Junee to see the tour of the liquorice factory but my crowd claustrophobia kicks in as soon as we hit the building so I can't go or I'd start freaking out and in my panic stricken escape attempt, the walls would end up coated in blood and liquorice.

Agoraphobia can be a real bitch.
Post edited September 16, 2010 by sauvignon1
Aliasalpha: Look for another job ASAP (get a reference from your immediate supervisor rather than boss if possible) then quit with the absolute minimum amount of warning possible and make it clear that it wouldn't happen had you gotten a raise

I'm like totally on that. my friend works with another company, and we're having a sitdown when the guy is back from Vegas. As for my old boss & me, I think we've finished talking. And that's about all i'm going to say about it at the moment ;-)
Where is the Pause button... I need a break, seriously.
Post edited September 17, 2010 by KavazovAngel
KavazovAngel: Where is the Pause button... I need a break, seriously.

are these posts depressing you?
im getting loopy from lack of sleep,
3am............GRRRRRRRR
sauvignon1: are these posts depressing you?

I actually like reading this thread, there are quite a few encouraging posts to be found... So, they don't have much of a negative effect on me.
Just that, some shit has been going on lately in my life...
I was diagnosed with some problem related to my knees, so if I do something heavy like running / walking long way / climbing / standing for too long / whatever, the next day I'm in a lot of pain and my knees feel terribly tired...
Few fights with my parents, the friends don't feel like friends anymore, I'm getting more sick of this town every day and so on...
And to top it all, my little sister made two s........... attempts this summer (she's in her developing years, but seriously :( ).
I know that there are folks that have much more problems, but personally, I want to take a break for a week or so to think about stuff in peace (a trip in the mountains or some place like that would be nice). Too bad there is no damn Pause button in real life.
I don't bitch much about life, in fact I love my life, I have found the best person I can think of, and she loves me with her whole heart. But this time, I deserve to bitch about it!
/little_rant /little_smiley_face
akwater: im getting loopy from lack of sleep,
3am............GRRRRRRRR

I've been meaning to ask you: Are you stationed in Iraq? If so, what branch of the military are you in?
Post edited September 17, 2010 by sauvignon1
akwater: im getting loopy from lack of sleep,
3am............GRRRRRRRR
sauvignon1: I've been meaning to ask you: Are you stationed in Iraq? If so, what branch of the military are you in?

Civvie... Yes, i am Stationed here, but i work for USAid/State/DoD whomever asks me to get shit done ;p i do basicly whatever im asked to do in about 20 different fields(occupations) ;p
People who come from wow to other mmos that think a mmo about pve should be turn in to a wow clone/have pvp. Woot yes lets all nerf classes each patch with the only new content being something you have to pay 50$ fucking bucks for!
Then they will be the same one bitching that this game is just a wow clone.Hey dumb dumb you wanted it like this and are now bitching after you got what you wanted. Thanks for ruining the game for the rest of us!
Accidentally deleted the EADM backup folder . Now i have to redownload everything again .