It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Having a Swedish course in university. I despise the language's status in Finland and hence have never become particularly proficient with it. This is bad considering the two mandatory Swedish exams (oral and literal) we have to pass to graduate. It's going to be a rough ride.
Just found out that I had warranty for my GPU when it burned... couldn't find it back then... Now it's to late... sigh ;(

And I'm still sitting on my spare one > >
Post edited September 11, 2012 by Trid
My recent internship did not result in a permanent job (the explanation being that they currently can't afford to employ any additional personnel). Worst thing, I don't know if I will even be credited for my work as an intern (I actually doubt it). Additionally none of my recent job applications were answered, not even in two cases where I was counting on something because I had connections of sorts.

Oh yeah, also, my GF brought me another disease from work. Having a partner who has to deal with small children for a living sucks.
Yeah this is what you get for trusting your superior apparently. We are going to somewhat miss a deadline despite me working 12+ hour shifts for quite a time now. And now everybody seems to scramble and cover their own ass. And this one guy that ought to write our initial specs is still finding new stuff to specify and write about roughly three weeks away from the deadline.
I begin to feel a little helpless when I realize that there is probably no way we can hold the timeline despite the amount of work I already put into this project and I'm willing to further put into it until the end.

There are a few lessons I learned though. Next time I won't blindly trust anyone who is no member of my team. People have to be constantly guided, corrected and supplied with appropriate feedback.
Post edited September 11, 2012 by itti
ffs - car just failed its MOT and cost too much to repair, so back on public transport, which adds 2 hours to my work day grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr - something will go right for us 1 day :)
Still annoyed with myself for not getting Gemini Rue and Resonance when they were on sale at the weekend.

I'm mean - seriously - they were on sale for f-ing ages and I just kept putting it off thinking I had plenty of time! Grrr

What a dofus! :(
My girlfriend's best friend has come for a visit. She's incredibly hot and also makes a living as model, mostly nude pictures (and had a career as a webcam girl at some point). As if it wasn't enough how intimidating it is to meet an incredibly hot girl that you mostly know from erotic pics she has mostly been talking about sex with my GF and also they teased me by reminiscing about their lesbian experiences they had years ago. People, that's torture! Additionally I'm forced to sleep at my place tonight (while I usually sleep at my GF's place) and they announced that they would take a look at the hottie's newest pics once I'm gone because my GF is of the incredibly jealous type. If I have to go through that kind of torture, please, at least let me take a look at those pics too! Also I will have to go to sleep knowing that they are sharing a bed tonight. People! Women are cruel!

Also I just read that one of the places where I applied for a job recently is currently hiring lots of people which makes it even suckier that I didn't even get an answer.

Also, I'm slightly (just slightly) drunk. I probably should have mentioned that before because that "nude model" part would have sounded funnnier if you had a drunk person yelling it in mind.

Oh yeah, also I have a fever right now.
Post edited September 12, 2012 by F4LL0UT
Temporary job since April. Supposedly ends end of this month. But management cant make their frigging minds up when to extend it to (if even)...longer it takes the less chance of finding something decent as the year goes on....
Friend blew out his brains last night. Don't know why. Splat, no reason, what a waste, getting drunk.
Slight dissipointment in BF3 and CS:GO with no one playing like a team fuckin gamers these days :(
Elmofongo: Slight dissipointment in BF3 and CS:GO with no one playing like a team fuckin gamers these days :(
Come play SMITE with me, we can be terrible together, as a team!
Elmofongo: Slight dissipointment in BF3 and CS:GO with no one playing like a team fuckin gamers these days :(
orcishgamer: Come play SMITE with me, we can be terrible together, as a team!
Don't have Smite buddy and already got BF3
orcishgamer: Come play SMITE with me, we can be terrible together, as a team!
Elmofongo: Don't have Smite buddy and already got BF3
SMITE is free with a beta key (hey I'm a poet and didn't know it!) (I rhyme all the time!). Want one?
Elmofongo: Don't have Smite buddy and already got BF3
orcishgamer: SMITE is free with a beta key (hey I'm a poet and didn't know it!) (I rhyme all the time!). Want one?
Not interested my brother has enough games on his desktop as it is especially that big download that BF3 was took a whole day to download
I have a boring as fuck economy paper I have to deliver by Friday.

My employers are trying to fuck me and my colleagues over, by breaching our work contract and lowering our wages over a week into a project. It's very illegal, and if we can't arrange a meeting with them tomorrow, we're already in the preliminary stages of dragging the media into the picture, and been recommended three different lawyers (two by my father, and one as a response from [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TV_2_(Norway)]TV2[/url], which we contacted to help us resolve this thing, and make some noise in the process).

Came home with that, wanted to play some games, but the hard drives my games are installed on is dying, so nothing works properly on it.

Now I just want to take a shower and go to bed, but by brother is taking a bath, and he somehow manages to spend hours on the bathroom when he's doing that. I have to wake up in 5 hours, and I slept probably less than 5 hours last night.