It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're happy to let you all know about the next step we're taking to improve your experience with GOG and discover great games more seamlessly – introducing the quick preview feature showing more details about games at a glance.

Sitting currently at almost 7000 products, including DLCs and extras, it may sometimes feel overwhelming to browse through the catalog looking for "your next adventure". With the quick preview in the catalog, you'll receive the most crucial information on the game by just hovering the cursor over the game tile – take a peek at screenshots, check the rating, discover the game's features and assigned tags. If a game picks your interest you can add it directly to the cart or put it on your wishlist by clicking on the heart, without visiting its page.

We hope that this functionality will further improve the discoverability of the games, and help you find exactly what you want, in the shortest time possible.
Let us know how you like the quick preview in the comments.
I like the new feature. :) Nice and easy to get a bit more info about a game. Haven't checked on mobile yet if it works as nice as well.
joveian: Interesting, are you using Firefox? If not, maybe it is a Firefox specific issue. I'm still seeing /en/en/ in all links except the top two.
Yes, I'm using Firefox as well. I only get the /en/en thing on the shopping card dropdown's game page links.
Thank you, this will gretly improve my experience.
GOG.com: We're happy to let you all know about the next step we're taking to improve your experience with GOG and discover great games more seamlessly – introducing the quick preview feature showing more details about games at a glance.

We hope that this functionality will further improve the discoverability of the games, and help you find exactly what you want, in the shortest time possible.
Let us know how you like the quick preview in the comments.
I also like this new feature, thou I also think that it could have showed up a bit sooner (but whatever); as well as being active on both the tile view AND the list view; and furthermore I too would like to see this new feature active on the front page (and wishlist too I guess), thou I can see how that would have much more of an impact on everyone so the implementation of an option to simply toggle this new feature on or off would be the best thing to do I think.

In any case, thanks and do keep it up! (as well as with GOG Galaxy)

;]
Post edited October 09, 2022 by Waganari
Three things:

- Add a news archive so I can find missing release articles and news posted throughout the week. Your filters aren't capable of doing that.

- On GOG Galaxy and the main store page please filter out games users already own or give us the option.

- Provide more info on firmware updates or versions I need to update.

Those are my main three things.
Post edited October 09, 2022 by pferreira1983
Still no way for filtering DLCs for owned games.
mk47at: Yes, I'm using Firefox as well. I only get the /en/en thing on the shopping card dropdown's game page links.
I hadn't even noticed that the categories are directly clickable from the first dropdown :/. I mean, the games in the side popouts from that menu are all giving me 404 except the top two that just show a single game in the popout.

I thought maybe you ment that but I just checked the shopping cart and that is showing the issue also, so I'm guessing you mean that.

Edit: Fixed now, thanks!
Post edited October 10, 2022 by joveian
Good change, thank you.
Pop!, pop!, pop!, on every damn mouse move. No!, hate it!. Not as irritating as the video pop-ups we had a few years back, but still damn irritating nonetheless...
"Preview on hover" doesn't work on my system.
IgorArnaut: "Preview on hover" doesn't work on my system.
Lucky you...
I think it's a helpful feature. Would like to see it work site-wide though.
IgorArnaut: "Preview on hover" doesn't work on my system.
Trooper1270: Lucky you...
No kidding. So infuriating. Want to move the mouse, something pops up. Leave it somewhere, something pops up. Want to click something, something pops up. GAH!
Trooper1270: Lucky you...
Cavalary: No kidding. So infuriating. Want to move the mouse, something pops up. Leave it somewhere, something pops up. Want to click something, something pops up. GAH!
Lol, And people are calling for it to be site-wide ?. Aaahhhh!...
Can't immediately open a game page in a new tab by using middle click, have to wait a second until the preview has opened up. That's a bit annoying to be honest, I'd like to revert back to the default view if possible.