It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We're happy to let you all know about the next step we're taking to improve your experience with GOG and discover great games more seamlessly – introducing the quick preview feature showing more details about games at a glance.

Sitting currently at almost 7000 products, including DLCs and extras, it may sometimes feel overwhelming to browse through the catalog looking for "your next adventure". With the quick preview in the catalog, you'll receive the most crucial information on the game by just hovering the cursor over the game tile – take a peek at screenshots, check the rating, discover the game's features and assigned tags. If a game picks your interest you can add it directly to the cart or put it on your wishlist by clicking on the heart, without visiting its page.

We hope that this functionality will further improve the discoverability of the games, and help you find exactly what you want, in the shortest time possible.
Let us know how you like the quick preview in the comments.
bhrigu: Really nice feature. Thank you for implementing it.

However, it would be really nice if this worked in all sections of the website, including homepage, library and wishlist.
+1
I was actually just recently missing this feature!
Don't know how useful this will be in the end - I never missed such a feature (I do still miss the feature to tag and hide per platform in Galaxy - but obviously GOG only develops things THEY think we miss and not those we asked for since years). What I can say is that the language overview is completely useless in this state since it is just mentioning English no matter if there are additional languages provied or not.
high rated
GOG.com: We're happy to let you all know about the next step we're taking to improve your experience with GOG and discover great games more seamlessly – introducing the quick preview feature showing more details about games at a glance.
Can we PLEASE have an ignore games function next? Its tiring to come upon an old obscure game, start researching it and then realize you already read up about it and decided you don't want it multiple times. People have been asking for this feature for years, everyone will have some games they don't want to see or want to filter from results.
high rated
Nice, but not as nice as GOG mixes, to mention something...
high rated
Nice, but I would still prefer option to display all DLCs for all owned games with standard hide owned games.
This is a nice and welcomed feature to the store. Thank you, GOG Team!
Nice, but I wish you applied such features and filters also to the Wishlist.
I use that one to choose games to buy, after all.
FINALLY!!

This newest features brings much more flexibility and accessibility!!

Thanks GOG!!
high rated
Thanks for the store update. Do you have any plans on fixing your broken bundle/edition system, please?

People who buy deluxe edition upgrade DLCs do not get that deluxe edition itself marked as owned. They should be marked as owned (Steam does that).

People who buy editions that include season passes don't always get those season passes marked as owned. They should be marked as owned (Steam does that).

People who buy deluxe editions don't always get the regular editions of that game marked as owned. They should be marked as owned (Steam does that).

People who buy all contents of a bundle do not get said bundle marked as owned. They should be marked as owned (Steam does that).

People who buy a bundle do not always get all of its contents marked as owned. They should be marked as owned (Steam does that).

What's more frustrating is that the checkout page of the store is fully aware that we own those "missing" items and warns against purchasing them again. So why can't the store front use the same database to mark owned content as owned properly? Please GOG, it's been long enough.

I can provide examples if needle.
GOG.com: We're happy to let you all know about the next step we're taking to improve your experience with GOG and discover great games more seamlessly – introducing the quick preview feature showing more details about games at a glance.

Sitting currently at almost 7000 products, including DLCs and extras, it may sometimes feel overwhelming to browse through the catalog looking for "your next adventure". With the quick preview in the catalog, you'll receive the most crucial information on the game by just hovering the cursor over the game tile – take a peek at screenshots, check the rating, discover the game's features and assigned tags. If a game picks your interest you can add it directly to the cart or put it on your wishlist by clicking on the heart, without visiting its page.

We hope that this functionality will further improve the discoverability of the games, and help you find exactly what you want, in the shortest time possible.
Let us know how you like the quick preview in the comments.
Good to know that you are not abandoning ideas to think up and implement different interesting and useful features to the GoG Store page!
Want to propose one interesting idea: When you point the cursor on the game card, you can switch between screenshots by moving the cursor from left to right and wise versa. In the next video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5PNGT2Xlw8) guy/girl (with robot voice) shows how to do such a thing! What do you think about this GoG and Gamers?
Post edited October 06, 2022 by LifeLover
MarkoH01: What I can say is that the language overview is completely useless in this state since it is just mentioning English no matter if there are additional languages provied or not.
The quick preview displays the selected gog.com website language, if included in the game.
Lovely feature. Thanks to those involved. Love it!
high rated
Personally, I'd quite like to see the ability to sort games by the date they were added to gog make a return
Must have been working on this for a bit, huh? I've had that feature off and on for a while now and wondered why it wasn't mentioned. It's pretty cool window dressing, but let's have that on Wishlist as well. Let's also fix that sorting issue in library where games ordered by date is totally FUBAR listing such games as CP2077 as older than most games.
Post edited October 06, 2022 by JoaoPauloZA