It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cyrus99004: So I gotta ask whats the big deal with Jack Keane, Ive never heard of it
It was a remarkably slow sale, it went on for about 7 hours I believe. And thus, Jack Keane > God.
I hope they keep the order for the re-run. I want to grab Evil Genius before going to sleep:)
mondo84: Pidgeot, your script is awesome.
IAmSinistar: Agreed!
Thank you both!
Well done everyone! I thought the quick turnover would be too strenuous to track :)
Still havnt bought anything. My backlog Is insane like 800 or more games insane

Id love mercenary kings but I don't think GOG has it. or maybe don't starve.

Last time I got Rogue Legacy and played the hell out of that
Post edited May 12, 2014 by cyrus99004
IAmSinistar: They wouldn't last time. Poor Momo got stuck with a copy of POSTAL on her shelf after an eager click.
LynetteC: Ah well, if they won't, they won't, it doesn't hurt to ask. :-) I've seen at least one person who would actually appreciate the game bit if I'm stuck with it I might get around to giving it a try - probably around my 80th birthday given the number of games I've bought today alone!
Yes, as I posted in my later follow-up, definitely contact GOG about it. I am not the final authority in such things. :)
You are speaking of the keaning all the time, but I still haven't seen Jack Kean. I've been wanting to get it since the last promo.
Clicked on Papers Please and it just sat there swirling, then I went into the checkout with Shadow Run for $5. Well at least I got something. :)
Chidlren of the Nile 80% off/$1.99 250 copies
Game #97: Mon, 12 May 2014 19:06:42 UTC: Children of the Nile Complete - 80% off ($1.99) - 250

cyrus99004: Still havnt bought anything. My backlog Is insane like 800 or more games insane
My advice - stop buying, start playing. :p
Starmaker: Someone reported in the official thread they got a free gift code for Duke iirc.
That's nice, cheers! :-)
Children of the Nile Complete 80% off $1.99, 250 copies.
Pidgeot: 3...
There has to be a place for JK, so that makes 2 unknown left :)
IAmSinistar: They wouldn't last time. Poor Momo got stuck with a copy of POSTAL on her shelf after an eager click.
blotunga: How unfortunate :/
Postal 2 ;-p

oh and Sacred Gold as well... you literally could not even look at the game title - that split second meant zero chance