It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dammit, I've been waiting for Deadly Premonition promo for quite some time. Now it appeared on the worst possible case. I'm pretty much screwed with this kind of promo because I rely on gifting method since I don't have any online banking account.
Dachenko11: The Inner World, 66%, $4.99, 150 copies.
RabiatorG0G: FWIW on sale in the Humble store for 2,99€, drm-free. In case somebody misses it here.
Hence slow sale.
Listening to the final countdown while watching the front page :3 .
Missed the posting of Shadowrun Returns completely, but snagged a copy of Gomo. That's about all I was willing to pay for it, since it seems to contain very little actual game.
Spinorial: Did you tick the "Make it a gift" box, or whatever it's called, below. That should give you a code to give. If it's in your library... probably not, unless you really want to pest the support guys. But no need for that: Carmageddon IS AWESOME!

PLAY IT!
HypersomniacLive: Perhaps you can only get a game that you don't own for free - look at this screenshot, the check-out page is completely different.
Someone reported in the official thread they got a free gift code for Duke iirc.
Judging by the speed the other games sold by, this one seems to be The Inner Keane...

random chance to get a free game
DreadMoth:
aye - random. got duke 3d myself.
Pidgeot: Judging by the speed the other games sold by, this one seems to be The Inner Keane...
The Keaner World
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Missed the posting of Shadowrun Returns completely, but snagged a copy of Gomo. That's about all I was willing to pay for it, since it seems to contain very little actual game.
Yeah, it's good, but very short and IMHO unoriginal.
mondo84: Pidgeot, your script is awesome.
Agreed!
zeffyr: Close to summing up. So, was the Broken Age the rarest deal? :)
I would put Divinity Dragon Commander Imperial Edition for a tie at 70% off - 75 copies. :D
blotunga: You can ask support to transform it into a gift, since you haven't downloaded it. Depends on them if they'll do or not.
IAmSinistar: They wouldn't last time. Poor Momo got stuck with a copy of POSTAL on her shelf after an eager click.
Ah well, if they won't, they won't, it doesn't hurt to ask. :-) I've seen at least one person who would actually appreciate the game bit if I'm stuck with it I might get around to giving it a try - probably around my 80th birthday given the number of games I've bought today alone!
So I gotta ask whats the big deal with Jack Keane, Ive never heard of it
zeffyr: Close to summing up. So, was the Broken Age the rarest deal? :)
Nicole28: I would put Divinity Dragon Commander Imperial Edition for a tie at 70% off - 75 copies. :D
Yup, but it was also in Fall Insomnia Sale as well.
high rated
Spinorial: Possibly. I'm also wondering if, perchance, you don't get wishlisted things. I know I had SiN wishlisted, what about you?
I just clarified that it's not my screenshot, I haven't scored any free games though some of the games on offer are also in my wishlist.