It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Or even do something like you buy fallout 2 they end up giving some people fallout 3 for free etc. Just something to solve the scripting problems

Also those with faster internet tend to get all the free games as well with the way its set up.

I mean hey its free so I'm not complaining just offering up some ideas to make it even better
Post edited May 12, 2014 by cyrus99004
Managed to snag a DRM-Free copy of Shadowrun Returns. Nice! :D
Pidgeot, your script is awesome.
The inner world, good adventure.
Grargar: Gomo 80% off/$1.59 100 copies
Is that thing a burlap sack?
blotunga: I don't think that there is such a high percentage of free games.
Btw, is it random or the first clickers get them?
cyrus99004: First clickers so theres a problem with botting.
random chance to get a free game
First clickers? really? Oh well.
zeffyr: You one lucky guy :>
XD, that's not my screenshot, someone posted it in the Spring Insomnia Promo thread.
Close to summing up. So, was the Broken Age the rarest deal? :)
Dang! There were 400 "Papers, Please" and I just barely managed to get one! It's like a Boxing Day sale at Walmart, but without the bruises. ;)
HypersomniacLive: Perhaps you can only get a game that you don't own for free - look at this screenshot, the check-out page is completely different.
Possibly. I'm also wondering if, perchance, you don't get wishlisted things. I know I had SiN wishlisted, what about you?
I don't have the patience/time to maybe grap a free game....
Dachenko11: The Inner World, 66%, $4.99, 150 copies.
FWIW on sale in the Humble store for 2,99€, drm-free. In case somebody misses it here.
puviani: Dang! There were 400 "Papers, Please" and I just barely managed to get one! It's like a Boxing Day sale at Walmart, but without the bruises. ;)
Almighty Jack Keane will deliver you some. Just wait a little bit :>
zeffyr: Close to summing up. So, was the Broken Age the rarest deal? :)
Yup, 50 copies only.