It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

90! just a little bit more and I can move on with my life.

I missed a couple for a potential second round, specially FTL that I wanted to gift someone, but all in all I got everything I wanted. ...And some more.
blotunga: You can ask support to transform it into a gift, since you haven't downloaded it. Depends on them if they'll do or not.
IAmSinistar: They wouldn't last time. Poor Momo got stuck with a copy of POSTAL on her shelf after an eager click.
Hmmm... I was lucky then, they did it for me after the last insomnia sale.
Momo1991: Yeah, best to wait patiently for a few months ;-)
Winter sales! It might appear in a good bundle that GOG tends to do, during then. :D
Game #91: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:52:46 UTC: Driftmoon - 85% off ($2.24) - 150

Driftmoon 85% off/$2.24 150 copies
IAmSinistar: They wouldn't last time. Poor Momo got stuck with a copy of POSTAL on her shelf after an eager click.
How unfortunate :/
Grargar: Deponia 3 70% off/$5.99 100 copies
Wow, I expected this one to last much longer! :O
What GOG should do for the free games with the scripting problems etc is just refund people randomly when they purchased a game so if 10% of each game is free then they refund people who purchased them and send them a email or something.
I can't play overhead games, they make me feel sick perspective-wise XD
Game #92: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:54:13 UTC: Guild Gold Edition, The - 80% off ($1.99) - 150

Guild Gold Edition 80% off/$1.99 150 copies
Did she actually try to? I always thought she quietly kept it >:-)
I'm sad I missed Democracy 3 :(
Guild: The Game of Your Life. I remember that tagline! My grandpa bought this for me when it came out, but I didn't work out how to play it...
I bet the 99th game will be Jack & Keane... then we will all miss all on the 100th, which will be the best game EVAR :D