It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hmm.. seem to be a lot of previously free games taking up a spot in this list of 100 games. :)
4:45am...this is an insomnia sale :D
Game #88: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:45:25 UTC: Syberia 2 - 80% off ($1.99) - 150
Syberia 2 80% off/$1.99 150 copies
Ahhhhhh, GOG! I'm supposed to be programming games at the moment, not buying them!!
Tarnicus: 4:45am...this is an insomnia sale :D
Hehe, you're not sleeping?
shattenyagger: Ahhhhhh, GOG! I'm supposed to be programming games at the moment, not buying them!!
Same here....
Game #89: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:46:42 UTC: Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness - 80% off ($1.99) - 250
Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness 80% off/$1.99 250 copies
Tarnicus: 4:45am...this is an insomnia sale :D
2:15 pm here hehe Wakesonia sale for me. :d
Tomb Raider, AOD was actually pretty good IMO despite the controls. I have it IRL though.
LynetteC: Oops. l picked up my tablet by the screen and accidentally Caught the 'Buy Now' button on Carmagoddon 2. Guess what? got it free! Is there a way to swap / give to somebody who wants it?
Spinorial: Did you tick the "Make it a gift" box, or whatever it's called, below. That should give you a code to give. If it's in your library... probably not, unless you really want to pest the support guys. But no need for that: Carmageddon IS AWESOME!

PLAY IT!
l didn't get the chance. l caught the button with my thumb and got the message it had been added to my account. Is there a way for tech to tell that I haven't downloaded it so that I can gift it to someone who will appreciate it?
Nearly into the final 10 games...
I just want to give kudos to IAmSinistar for keeping the list up to date in real time.
LynetteC: l didn't get the chance. l caught the button with my thumb and got the message it had been added to my account. Is there a way for tech to tell that I haven't downloaded it so that I can gift it to someone who will appreciate it?
You can ask support to transform it into a gift, since you haven't downloaded it. Depends on them if they'll do or not.