It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Christoph89: Missed Torchlight.... 2 minutes not on the pc...lol
Maybe you could give this a try, then ;)
S7AW-Q6ME-853M-6RRT
ISC: Is there someone who doesn't have Torchlight?

I still have a bunch of gift codes if someone is interested...
Would you be willing to share those for free?
ericshead: Okay, okay ... who is taking bets on Jack Keane 2 being the 100th/final game?! ;)
That would be truly epic.
Spinorial: Maybe you could give this a try, then ;)
S7AW-Q6ME-853M-6RRT
Omg i got it in time... thank you^^
Spinorial: Maybe you could give this a try, then ;)
S7AW-Q6ME-853M-6RRT
lol~ Didn't think I'd see code drops in here~ lol~ and "Ninja who says Ni!"? AWESOME! XD
cemtufekci: Toilet Time!
Looks like nope.
11th Hour - awesome game. Any chance 7th Guest is going to be in the sale too? 13 games so far and still buying! There's a smell of melting debit card around here! lol
Game #77: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:28:47 UTC: American McGee's Grimm - 80% off ($1.99) - 150
I have to leave and I swear if Prince of Persia Sands of Time is in that list when I come back I'll be sadface.
high rated
HotfireLegend: Ok, I'll take one ;D
Sorry, I'm all out (gave away mine a couple of weeks back), but maybe you can ask this fellow.
So many great games in this sale. GOG has really polished the whole Insomnia experience.
American McGee's Grimm 80% off/$1.99 150 copies
ericshead: Okay, okay ... who is taking bets on Jack Keane 2 being the 100th/final game?! ;)
I wasn't here last time, but from what I've heard it's actually going to be #99 with 10,000 copies, right before the one-time-resale of a Fallout / Fallout 2 / Fallout Tactics $1.09 bundle at #100
HotfireLegend: Ok, I'll take one ;D
Check your PM
Game #78: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:29:53 UTC: Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now - 80% off ($1.99) - 250

FUCK YEAH CARMAGEDDON (already have it, though)