It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Humans Must...pass on this game, apparently.
Did GoG ever state what games were going to be on sale

and

How many rounds are they going to do this time around??????
IAmSinistar: Hope you all got a bathroom break with Full Rectum Warrior, because it's back on at full power again...
I think in the olden times TV channels measured their audience by the increased water consumption (mostly due to toilet usage) during the ad breaks... would be interesting to see the trend here :D
IAmSinistar: Hope you all got a bathroom break with Full Rectum Warrior, because it's back on at full power again...
Haha..just going to get a glass of water makes you miss a couple of games now.
I enjoyed my break with Full Spectrum Wait: Ten Minutes. :)
Dajjer: Did GoG ever state what games were going to be on sale

and

How many rounds are they going to do this time around??????
They just said 100 games. I don't think they put a list of the games anywhere. It wouldn't be fun if they did.
Momo1991: Nothing so far...was tempted by LLTQ but meh...

Hows by you, Spin??
Damn, you're speaking in tongues again :P LLTQ, MAHAYO,... Did GOG issue a codebook in my absence :P

Been well otherwise, except for missing the insanity ;)
Mon, 12 May 2014 18:16:41 UTC: Space Quest 4+5+6 - 75% off ($2.49) - 250
Space Quest 4+5+6 75% off/$2.49 250 copies
:-/ Hmmm you know you have too many games when every time there's something you think you'd like your next thought is "Oh wait, I already have it, just never played it."

The one time I wanted to buy something I don't have my phone didn't like it much... by the time it worked as it should the next game was up ¬¬* Typical.
Damn Space Quest burned out fast.
I could really use a break so I can do my laundry, GOG... Please put up Jack Keane.
well that went fast.
Game #71: Mon, 12 May 2014 18:18:06 UTC: Shattered Haven - 80% off ($1.99) - 100
Shattered Haven 80% off/$1.99 100 copies
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Grargar