It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Come on Jack Keane 2 everyone's waiting.
Humans should STOP
Grargar: Humans Must Answer 80% off/$1.99 150 copies
Momo1991: LOL - MAHAYO!
Have you been here for awhile, Momo? :D
phandom: Is it 65 games already? Am I counting correctly?
69 so far.
genkicolleen: Damned brilliant GOG marketing... ;_; I really need to stop drinking so much water, no time to take care of the effects!
Checked Twitter, almost missed a game.
phandom: Is it 65 games already? Am I counting correctly?

EDIT: And of course ninja'd.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
I missed the sale last year and all the fun with it, but not this time. This time I shall stick through it all and join in the epicness that the community creates out of it.
It's happening AGAIN!!

I missed Pirates Gold!? Damn I wish I checked gog like 5 mins earlier...
Momo1991: LOL - MAHAYO!
Nicole28: Have you been here for awhile, Momo? :D
Indeed ;-)
Hope you all got a bathroom break with Full Rectum Warrior, because it's back on at full power again...
OgNimaeb: Pretty much anything beats Angry Birds and Candy Crush in my book! :D
Does the touchscreen make those infernal last ship battles a bit easier? I still have nightmares...
CalicoPup: I'm still getting used to the controls, to be honest.
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind! I'm stuck with an iPoop for the time being, anyway.
I just got an email from ebay saying that my mystery deal will go fast. I'm not worried. It can't be that fast...
Nicole28: I wanted Blitzkrieg 2, actually. :D
pmn357: The Anthology has both games. Some diehards say BK1 is the better game but I think the AI is terrible by comparison. BK2 is more polished but slightly less sophisticated. Both are great though.
Thanks! I haven't played either yet, so that is good to know.
Sad that I missed Luftrausers. Hoping that Sudeki pops up here.
Humans Must Buy ;-p