It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Ungunbu: awesome gog! once again this great promo

just a curiosity, there will be freebies as in the last insomnia?
There already are - when you check-out, you may get lucky and get the game for free. Here's how it looks in that case.
And yeah, just giving me login prompts now :P
Blessed Saint Jack Keane, descend and bring me thy soothing balm...
Mon, 12 May 2014 17:56:03 GMT: Police Quest 1+2+3+4 - 75% off ($2.49) - 250
Nicole28: Broken Age 5, as it was 50% off on Steam the other time. ^_^
I think you mean Broken Sword 5, yes? ;)
Ungunbu: awesome gog! once again this great promo

just a curiosity, there will be freebies as in the last insomnia?
HypersomniacLive: There already are - when you check-out, you may get lucky and get the game for free. Here's how it looks in that case.
cool, thanks! you still need to try to pay it, right?
Police Quest 1+2+3+4 75% off/$2.49 250 copies
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Grargar
IAmSinistar: Blessed Saint Jack Keane, descend and bring me thy soothing balm...
Your fingers must be on fire updating that list, seeing how fast things are going! We appreciate your work :)
I'm having a hard time keeping up with this - kudos to Sinistar and others for having everything updated so quickly.
Login prompts. Ass.
HypersomniacLive: Looks like GOG is getting hit pretty hard, lots of delays and time-outs, and some GOGBears! ;-)
but it works very well so far - with all that great games on sale, I am quite surprised!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by cyboff
Nicole28: Broken Age 5, as it was 50% off on Steam the other time. ^_^
genkicolleen: I think you mean Broken Sword 5, yes? ;)
Yes. Embarrassingly so. Edited my previous post to reflect that. ^^;
I'm proud of myself, I managed not to buy police quest(s) for cheap because I set myself a limit of 2$ for stuff I won't play. Go me!
Ring Runner 80% off/$1.99 150 copies
Mon, 12 May 2014 17:58:01 GMT: Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages - 80% off ($1.99) - 150