It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

don2712: Nearly bought 2 games I already had but forgot I had, even if you go to look at the game it doesn't tell you it's already owned
It tells you it's only for a gift when you press buy now
mondo84: This is going really, really quickly. If there are more rounds, maybe there will be more copies and the pace well relax a bit.
DarkRiddle: Will there be more rounds? As in some games that already went for sale will come again?
Very likely, in the fall insomnia sale there ended up being about 3 rounds with the latter rounds having a higher available number.
Haven't bought anything yet. I'm holding out for my most-wanted games *_*
Mon, 12 May 2014 17:49:19 GMT: SiN Gold - 60% off ($3.99) - 150
SIN Gold 60% off/3.99$ 150 copies
Even the 40% item flew.
genkicolleen: Haven't bought anything yet. I'm holding out for my most-wanted games *_*
What are some of them you are hoping for? :D
Looks like GOG is getting hit pretty hard, lots of delays and time-outs, and some GOGBears! ;-)
HELLS YEAH! FREE SiN!
Ixamyakxim: Which of you weirdos bought that goblins game? I thought I'd get a break with that one!
Tooms: Haha, I did, but it has sentimental value.
They look like that thing that eats pizza!
Sam and Max: The Devil's Playhouse 90% off/$3.49 200 copies
Mon, 12 May 2014 17:50:42 GMT: Sam & Max: The Devil’s Playhouse - 90% off ($3.49) - 200
Crsldmc: Desperados? You're lying! that never happened! O___O
Nicole28: Not to rub it in, but I managed to snag that one in a burst of luck. :D
I personally hate you know :)
Spinorial: HELLS YEAH! FREE SiN!
Congrats!
Mon, 12 May 2014 17:51:50 GMT: Theme Park - 75% off ($1.49) - 400