It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mon, 12 May 2014 17:45:59 GMT: Deadly Premonition: Director's Cut - 75% off ($6.24) - 150
Pidgeot: Mon, 12 May 2014 17:44:31 GMT: Luftrausers - 40% off ($5.99) - 100
Have you automated your posts with a script? You seem mighty fast on it ;)
Deadly Premonition 75% off/$6.24 150 copies.
Nearly bought 2 games I already had but forgot I had, even if you go to look at the game it doesn't tell you it's already owned
HotfireLegend: Bit late, lol.
Yea, amazing how fast it went :)
blotunga: Wow... stuff is going in a mad rate.
Yup, I also can't believe but it's speeding up :>
Crsldmc: Desperados? You're lying! that never happened! O___O
Not to rub it in, but I managed to snag that one in a burst of luck. :D
OH MY GOD I HATE YOU SO MUCH GOG!!! I JUST HOPED THIS WOULDNT BE ON SALE, SINDE I HAVE BOUGHT IT FOR ITS FULL PRICE A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AND HAVENT EVEN INSTALLED IT!!!

*Deadly Premonition
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Soccorro
HotfireLegend: Spoke too soon.

EDIT: Nevermind, I did :P
Nicole28: Haha! I thought the same for Still Life, but was proven wrong on that count. :D
Lol, everything seems to be going fast, regardless of the game or price now!
mondo84: This is going really, really quickly. If there are more rounds, maybe there will be more copies and the pace well relax a bit.
DarkRiddle: Will there be more rounds? As in some games that already went for sale will come again?
Possibly - I'm not sure. The last insomnia sale had 3 rounds, so games went on sale 3 times total, and in each round more copies of each game were sold (e.g. 150 --> 250 --> 400).
Mon, 12 May 2014 17:47:32 GMT: Pirates! Gold Plus - 75% off ($1.49) - 200
Ixamyakxim: Which of you weirdos bought that goblins game? I thought I'd get a break with that one!
Haha, I did, but it has sentimental value.
Pirates Gold Plus 75% off/$1.49 200 copies
lol
Wanted a pirate game. Unfortunately, not this collection :(