It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tooms: <3 Star Control 2.
Yes! :)
Symphony - 2.5$
Did Star control just flew off to zero from the 75 mark? o_o
Ixamyakxim: This thread needs more "AAaaaaaaand... IT'S GONE!"
HotfireLegend: Aaaaaand Sam and Max went in mere seconds! There, better? :P
I thought too long about Sang Froid (gone in seconds), and before I had time to post "Anyone want to swap SF and I'll buy you S&M" Sam and Max was gone too ;) Lesson learned though it's good as I have two games I have lined up for later rounds, assuming the games I'm hunting hard don't come up (I don't like to have a huge backlog, but this site has changed my opinion on what "backlog" constitutes - I used to be a one game at a time person).
Symphony's not the best game for deaf people, it seems :P
Damn it, Symphony was the only one so far on my wishlist, and I got a log out error throughout! :'(
Bot h Star Control and Symphony went in ~ 1 minute!!!
PixelJunk Shooter 80% off $1.79
Nearing the halfway point now....
Symphony - 75% ($2.49)
PixelJunk Shooter - 80% ($1.79)

Ninja'ed by Splatsch
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Nicole28
OgNimaeb: Damn it, Symphony was the only one so far on my wishlist, and I got a log out error throughout! :'(
Beh. Same thing. Symphony. Error. Gone.

The sales itself has inherited the issues of last version's freebies. :-/
it's seven kingdoms
Kingdoms is a slow one.

EDIT: Well, ok, was. Probably just a lot of people thinking about it.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by HotfireLegend
Splatsch: PixelJunk Shooter 80% off $1.79
Gone already to be replaced by Seven Kingdoms: Ancient Adversaries 75% off for $1.49/150 copies
I've been waiting for too long for Seven Kingdoms in a decent sale. Finally got it :)