It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

shadowofze: Sorry Divinity, 13 dollars isn't doing it for me personally.
WingedKagouti: It's definitely worth it at that price, if only for the massive amount story paths you can get with each bride.
I can't justify 13 dollars on something I don't think I'll enjoy playing
Darilon: Heck, Yeah.

Just got Divinity Dragon Commander for free. It was a bit pricey so I was only half thinking of getting it.
Yeah!! Happy gaming!
How many games up to now? 30?
Nicole28: It's Divinity Dragon Commander! When I clicked "Buy Now", I got a GOGbear too. -_-
mistermumbles: Probably due to all the people hoping to score a free copy. =P
No kidding. The load is a little lighter now. The site was lagging during then.
Anybody keeping track on the number of games left out of the 100?
People are buying Invisible War WILLINGLY? Oh, dear.
Mon, 12 May 2014 16:55:37 GMT: Smugglers V - 75% off ($2.49) - 200
EDIT: nevermind, missed an earlier post
Post edited May 12, 2014 by DreadMoth
what time did this start? On EST wondering how much I've missed. Need to work, but oh well priorities... ; - )
NOOOO! I REFRESHED AND MISSED DEUS EX!
Darilon: Heck, Yeah.

Just got Divinity Dragon Commander for free. It was a bit pricey so I was only half thinking of getting it.
shadowofze: Did you have to go thru checkout (enter info and then expect a charge) before you got it for free?
Didn't have to enter info.

A small banner came up near the top of a page like the checkout after I clicked buy now saying I was just about to get a free game. No place to enter your credit card details.
I've added numbering to the list now, as per many requests.
Updates broke again, Smugglers is down 50
high rated
Even Deus Ex 2 sold fast, P1na must be inconsolable. ;-P
final_option: Anybody keeping track on the number of games left out of the 100?
Smugglers is #35, so 65 more to go after this (and then there will likely be repeats)