It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Woah, the site seems to be under a bit of load, pages are loading rather slowly
It's Divinity Dragon Commander! When I clicked "Buy Now", I got a GOGbear too. -_-
Sorry Divinity, 13 dollars isn't doing it for me personally.
Mon, 12 May 2014 16:52:13 GMT: Deus Ex 2: Invisible War - 80% off ($1.99) - 250
Pidgeot: Mon, 12 May 2014 16:49:20 GMT: Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition - 70% off ($13.49) - 75

The timestamp in my post is set when my script detects a change, so you can subtract the timestamp from the previous post to figure out the exact length.

I've just set up a program so I can log these things even when I'm not present to post it here.
Great, I guess I can put away my timer for as long as you're around and tracking the games. Cheers!

In other news, I just got visited by the the first GOGBear, anyone else?
Nicole28: It's Divinity Dragon Commander! When I clicked "Buy Now", I got a GOGbear too. -_-
A GOGbear?
gog's getting overwhelmed by popularity again
Nicole28: It's Divinity Dragon Commander! When I clicked "Buy Now", I got a GOGbear too. -_-
Probably due to all the people hoping to score a free copy. =P
Heck, Yeah.

Just got Divinity Dragon Commander for free. It was a bit pricey so I was only half thinking of getting it.
HotfireLegend: A GOGbear?
http://i.imgur.com/7xZQRu6.jpg
Bah, page didn't load, I thought divinity was stuck on 60 copies XD
Darilon: Heck, Yeah.

Just got Divinity Dragon Commander for free. It was a bit pricey so I was only half thinking of getting it.
Did you have to go thru checkout (enter info and then expect a charge) before you got it for free?
HotfireLegend: A GOGbear?
DreadMoth: http://i.imgur.com/7xZQRu6.jpg
OH, lol!
shadowofze: Sorry Divinity, 13 dollars isn't doing it for me personally.
It's definitely worth it at that price, if only for the massive amount story paths you can get with each bride.
Pidgeot: Mon, 12 May 2014 16:49:20 GMT: Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition - 70% off ($13.49) - 75

The timestamp in my post is set when my script detects a change, so you can subtract the timestamp from the previous post to figure out the exact length.

I've just set up a program so I can log these things even when I'm not present to post it here.
HypersomniacLive: Great, I guess I can put away my timer for as long as you're around and tracking the games. Cheers!
Yes, so long as the updates don't break - that happened during Divinity, so I can't promise I won't miss anything.

HypersomniacLive: In other news, I just got visited by the the first GOGBear, anyone else?
Nope, got the GOGBear a couple times myself now.