It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mon, 12 May 2014 16:45:51 GMT: Inquisitor - 85% off ($2.24) - 150
HotfireLegend: Blade of Darkness is another blinker!
Less than a minute. I went out for a glass of water, returned, and skipped from Race the Sun to Warlords immediately.
Warlords: Battlecry and Inquisitor - nice to have RPGs, but hoping on a certain couple!
Thank you, Sinistar, for creating this thread. It is immensely helpful and greatly appreciated.
Mon, 12 May 2014 16:47:09 GMT: Time Commando - 75% off ($1.49) - 150
HotfireLegend: Blade of Darkness is another blinker!
You can add Warlords 3 to that, and Inquisitor!
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Nicole28
Passed up on Warlords, still looking for certain RTS's
Unfortunately, Time Commando might be a slower one than what we've just seen, but we'll see.
HotfireLegend: Unfortunately, Time Commando might be a slower one than what we've just seen, but we'll see.
Moving pretty quickly so far
HotfireLegend: Unfortunately, Time Commando might be a slower one than what we've just seen, but we'll see.
Said anything? :D
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Sacr3dus
So glad I was able to sneak onto that Warlords 3 - it's been on my wishlist for a while now
Mon, 12 May 2014 16:49:20 GMT: Divinity: Dragon Commander Imperial Edition - 70% off ($13.49) - 75

HypersomniacLive: Valdis Story took 1:37.

And Race the Sun took about 1:33

Didn't manage to time Blade of Darkness.
The timestamp in my post is set when my script detects a change, so you can subtract the timestamp from the previous post to figure out the exact length.

I've just set up a program so I can log these things even when I'm not present to post it here. I can then post those updates when I'm available, and the times can be added later.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Pidgeot
Sacr3dus: Said anything? :D
It was slower, but still fast.

Divinity: A guaranteed blinker, I would've thought! It's probably putting people off at 70% off, unfortunately :/

(Not that 70% off is bad or anything as $31 is quite a sizable saving, but I think most people looking at the sale are looking for the cheap two-dollar games)
Post edited May 12, 2014 by HotfireLegend
I'm keeping track of everything in the shadows, but it looks like a few other people have the updates covered. If need be we can try doing shifts or something so people can have breaks.
Forums are starting to get slammed and slooooooooow for me... lotta traffic methinks!