It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

How awesome that an ancient text game like Zork sold out so fast. Good gaming is always good gaming.
shadowofze: No sight of any freebies so far here.
Punished_Snake: Someone received Bard's Tale for free, but it was marked with a price. Maybe they changed the way you get those games.
Yes, apparently now freebies are given on a random chance at checkout
Mon, 12 May 2014 16:41:51 GMT: Race the Sun - 75% off ($2.49) - 150
madeaj: Zork! <blink> and Its gone!
HotfireLegend: I know, I was surprised it sold that fast!
I'm sure it went in less then a minute. This is entertainment but I'm afraid to go to the bathroom. lol I might miss something.
Race The Sun's an interesting choice, but I'm not seeing anything to buy personally in this sale yet. The good ones (Bard's Tale, etc), I already have. Still watching!
Whoa.... mindnumbing fast now....
Mon, 12 May 2014 16:43:28 GMT: Blade of Darkness - 75% off ($1.49) - 150
WingedKagouti: I must admit that I'm kinda not surprised that Alan Wake is so far the one with the best shot at putting the Insomnia sale to sleep.
Sssssssh! Wait until a german studio rolls out "Barrista Simulator 2014" or "Coffee plantation tycoon"
HotfireLegend: I know, I was surprised it sold that fast!
madeaj: I'm sure it went in less then a minute. This is entertainment but I'm afraid to go to the bathroom. lol I might miss something.
Zork lasted 1 minute 16 seconds.
OgNimaeb: Yes, apparently now freebies are given on a random chance at checkout
Yep! I didn't even get a message. Clicked on buy for "Trine 2" and forgot about it while waiting for more deals - just now I realized I never had to enter payment data, and reading the confirmation mail I saw it said "Order Total: FREE".
So it's a little underwhelming (^_^)
Blade of Darkness is another blinker!
Mon, 12 May 2014 16:44:45 GMT: Warlords Battlecry 3 - 80% off ($1.99) - 100
Wow, I never even knew "Blade of Darkness" was up on the GOG store. Embarrassingly so. And that speed goes even faster than the slash of a blade.
high rated
Valdis Story took 1:37.

And Race the Sun took about 1:33

Didn't manage to time Blade of Darkness.
Sheesh, almost missed Race The Sun. Clicked on it when there was about 40 copies left, and by the time I filled in all details and clicked "purchase" the main page had already skipped over to Blade of Darkness. Thankfully, it all looks it went through at the discount price for me.