It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mon, 12 May 2014 16:38:49 GMT: SWAT 3: Tactical Game of the Year Edition - 75% off ($2.49) - 150
OgNimaeb: If you want to plan ahead, here's some good reading for those Alan Keane long waits... :)
http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=9453
JMich: I seem to be missing 18 of that list, not really sure if I have that Drakensang or another one. Should I be worried?
I think Drakensang was great, all of them. But they do use a different system that takes a little getting used to in terms of character development choices. I think it would be hard to play that with a party that were all jack of all trades and masters of none. You really need to specialize your characters in these games IMO. I say this because I usually prefer a more jack of all trades type of character, and tried it once with Drakensang, and quickly discovered some limitations because of it.
No sight of any freebies so far here.
OgNimaeb: Lack of time to play is the main issue for me!
JMich: Play? I'm not sure I'm familiar with said function. You mean there's more to games than collecting them? O_o
In my distant childhood memories there is, then again those are quite fuzzy... :D
HotfireLegend: The Zork Anthology - isn't that what Sheldon was playing in Big Bang Theory? :D
Zork! <blink> and Its gone!
Zork sure is a damm blinker! And looks like Swat 3 is set to follow.
shadowofze: No sight of any freebies so far here.
Are you trying to buy the games, or just checking the prices? Clicking "Buy Now" may result in a happy message (aka free game).
Someone received Bard's Tale for free, but it was marked with a price. Maybe they changed the way you get those games.
HotfireLegend: The Zork Anthology - isn't that what Sheldon was playing in Big Bang Theory? :D
madeaj: Zork! <blink> and Its gone!
I know, I was surprised it sold that fast!
Mon, 12 May 2014 16:40:17 GMT: Valdis Story: Abyssal City - 75% off ($3.74) - 200
Heh, missed Zork.
There are quite a few games in the promo I've never heard about before...
Valdis story should run fast too, as it has hardly been on sale here yet.
Post edited May 12, 2014 by Nicole28
JMich: Are you trying to buy the games, or just checking the prices? Clicking "Buy Now" may result in a happy message (aka free game).
Yeah I've been clicking buy now, and when it says in the green letters an amount of money I just click back. No happy messages here.
IAmSinistar:
May I suggest you add a serial number (1 to eventually 100) to each game, so we know where we are in the sale.