It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Stooner: Pid! See you all in 2015!
i'm not into platformers but pid seems pretty good to me
Rixxb: Still waiting on Time Commando and Inquisitor.
I missed Inquisitor on round two :(

Rix
i'm looking for inquisitor too
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Ungunbu
Tarnicus: Good night everyone, cheers for the company whilst snagging too many a bargain :)
Good night. Were u after anymore games still? ;)
JimHart: Apparently I am the only person who had to pay for their copy of Bard's Tale! :(
opeth2112: No - I paid for mine as well. The comment letting me know the originals were included sealed the deal for me. So yeah, you and me were the only ones that paid for it lol.
Nope I paid for it not once but twice! lol
Pid is mine, mwahahaha. On round one my card was blocked when I tried to buy it, stupid bank alert was triggered because I was buying too much from gog on the same day >_<
pid is moving fairly fast. Although I will never understand the attraction of these cartoony type games.
So did everyone who tried to buy Bard's Tale get it for free? That'd be pretty sly on GOG's part.
Tarnicus: Good night everyone, cheers for the company whilst snagging too many a bargain :)
See you later, sleep tight!
cpucrust: Personally waiting for "S2: Silent Storm". Elusive title that occasionally goes on sale, but due to bad luck/timing I miss it every time.
I am waiting for that, too.
Already? I have some guaraná powder right here...
Tallima: So did everyone who tried to buy Bard's Tale get it for free? That'd be pretty sly on GOG's part.
I didn't. :(
I've missed Teslagrad twice now. Looking over the first round list it's all I want from this sale. Hopefully it will pop up when I'm awake and paying attention. Maybe someone will grab an extra copy and I can trade them or Paypal them after the sale.

The rounds do seem to be going a bit quicker than the original Insomnia sale.
Rixxb: Still waiting on Time Commando and Inquisitor.
I missed Inquisitor on round two :(

Rix
Code PMd :)
Goodnight!

That's the thing that really gets me about this, the sense of community around this sale. Whether it's just the GoG playerbase being cool people, or a brothers-in-arms type mentality that sets in while enduring such a sale as this, it's been quite a unique pleasure being here :D
Ungunbu: i'm not into platformers but pid seems pretty good to me
Yeah, but it was on sale so many times I thought it would slow down a bit....
Tue, 13 May 2014 14:49:58 UTC: Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition - 80% off ($1.19) - 300