It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Anyone have a spare copy of Arcanum from Round 1? I've been here often in the last 20 hours and not slept all night. It's 9:50 am and I'd like to get some sleep instead of staying up longer. Or if someone can gift me a copy of Arcanum (once it comes up, it'e be greatly appreciated. I can gift you with a game of equal value at a later time, if desired.
Did I just miss The Inner World by a second? Gah.
Wow, Children of the Nile is going fast.
Dang, missed Space Quest again! I guess that's what I get for going to sleep during the insomnia sale! (What's worse is that I went to sleep when Humans Must Answer showed up...only one game before.)
Chevette: Somehow, despite falling asleep with my tablet open to GOG, I've managed not to miss Aarklash Legacy! I'm so happy.
Would've tossed you a gift code if it'd come up.
This is my first Insomnia sale, and it's actually pretty exciting to watch it unfold ^^. Besides, reading this topic while watching for new games to pop up makes it really worth it. You have quite a great community here!
Chevette: Somehow, despite falling asleep with my tablet open to GOG, I've managed not to miss Aarklash Legacy! I'm so happy.
Im hoping it's the next game because after being awake for 40 hours and missing it the first time, I am in need of rest!
Tarnicus: Definition thesaurus: is a genus of sauropod dinosaur that lived from about 154 to 150 million years ago, during the Jurassic Period (Kimmeridgian and early Tithonian ages). It was one of the largest land animals known to have ever existed, with an average length of 23 m (75 ft) and a mass of at least 16 metric tons (18 short tons).
I'll respond with a picture.
Attachments:
thesaurus.jpg (177 Kb)
HypersomniacLive: OK, here's how it works:

You click the "buy now" button, it redirects to the check-out page. If you're lucky you're greeted with a "Heck yeah, blah blah free game" custom check-out screen. If not, you land on the regular check-out form.

Keep in mind though, that the check-out page per game url is a unique one per account, so no matter how many times you click on the "buy now" button of the same game, you'll always get the same url.

Better?
Awww....less gaming the system than possible before. At least they fixed it from that luck of the irish thing before. Thanks for the info!
stg83: That explanation just added a few more words that require explaining. :P
IAmSinistar: Wait until I find my thesaurus! Then you'll be sorry (remorseful, despairing, lachrymose) that you brought it up! :)
Haha..not that post in particular but a lot of your posts display an extensive grasp of vocabulary that really does afford me the opportunity to learn a new word which I have to Google. That is why I like reading through your posts since they are so well formed as compared to what we usually find on internet forums. :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not Full Spectrum Warrior!!!
Already have Children of the Nile, but would happy pay for a management sim based on Children of the Corn.

"You have sacrificed ten outlanders! Corn Pavillion upgrade unlocked!"
IwubCheeze: Lol, you do release that no one has mentioned or even referenced Alan Wake for pages upon pages up until now right? :P
sai: Nope I hadn't, I was asleep during that time because Alan made me pass out. D=
I don't blame you :) I've been keeping tabs on the sale since I finished class today and the title up for offer when logged onto gog was AW:AN. Oddly enough, the original Alan Wake is the title I'm holding out for because, believe it or not not, I missed it the first time around. The game on sale when I logged on that time was Hitman: Codename 47 which came right after Alan Wake. >:(
Dexterus: I'll respond with a picture.
Love it! lol
HeyMattyB: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not Full Spectrum Warrior!!!
I was about to say the same but SHHHHH people are actually buying this one *looks confused*
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Tarnicus
Tarnicus: *slaps forehead*
Venhiem: *does the same* I got it but way too late. My brain is tired.
It's still unredeemed...