It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Splatsch: Thank you for the explanation !
IAmSinistar: Happy to do it! I find it a very useful term when discussing games and resort to it frequently, since many games are made in just such a "follow the blueprint" way.
I agree. Useful term to describe a lot of things in one word.
The sale is still going on? Managed to complete two arena runs and my daily quests in Heartstone.

Wish i had better luck with drafting. Was rather mediocre runs this time. :(
IwubCheeze: Lol, you do release that no one has mentioned or even referenced Alan Wake for pages upon pages up until now right? :P
Nope I hadn't, I was asleep during that time because Alan made me pass out. D=
FoxySage: The sale is still going on? Managed to complete two arena runs and my daily quests in Heartstone.

We're on 51 of 100. It's gonna be a loooooooooong time before this round's over.
stg83: That explanation just added a few more words that require explaining. :P
Wait until I find my thesaurus! Then you'll be sorry (remorseful, despairing, lachrymose) that you brought it up! :)
sai: Nope I hadn't, I was asleep during that time because Alan made me pass out. D=
Yeah, I know this feeling. Insomnia sale on one hand, but AWAN is a great sleep-drug on the other.

Kinda lucky on our part that the sale stalled later too, thanks to Humans Must Answer. Was pretty damn sure when I opened my eyes that I'm still dreaming...
Austrobogulator: Yes. It's not exactly a hard code :o
Tarnicus: *slaps forehead*
*does the same* I got it but way too late. My brain is tired.
babark: Yeah, that is what I mean. What free games? Are they from a list? Can you choose any you like? Is it a certain value level?
stg83: Every game is potentially free as it just depends on your luck when you click Buy Now. :)
Thanks for the info

*Babar proceeds to attempt to find a way to game the system :D*
FoxySage: The sale is still going on? Managed to complete two arena runs and my daily quests in Heartstone.

CarrionCrow: We're on 51 of 100. It's gonna be a loooooooooong time before this round's over.
Still hoping to see Ring Runner come around again.
Somehow, despite falling asleep with my tablet open to GOG, I've managed not to miss Aarklash Legacy! I'm so happy.
ROUND 2

01 - Theme Park
02 - Luftrausers
03 - Deadly Premonition
04 - Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05 - Teslagrad
06 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
07 - Full spectrum warrior: Ten Hammers
08 - Shelter
09 - Quest for Glory 1-5
10 - Race the Sun
11 - Blade of Darkness
12 - The Last Express
13 - Flatout 2
14 - Long Live the Queen
15 - Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17 - Legends of Grimrock
18 - Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19 - Driftmoon
20 - The Guild, Gold Edition
21 - American McGee's Grimm
22 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23 - King's Quest 4+5+6
24 - Broken Age, Season Pass
25 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
26 - Etherlords 2
27 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28 - Wasteland 1
29 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31 - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
32 - Still Life
33 - Pirates! Gold Plus
34 - SiN Gold
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
38 - Space Quest 4+5+6
39 - Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
40 - Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
41 - Gateways
42 - Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
43 - Papers, Please
44 - Shadowrun Returns
45 - Warlords Battlecry 3
46 - Inquisitor
47 - Painkiller Black Edition
48 - Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The
49 - Shattered Haven
50 - Torchlight
51 - The Inner World
52 - Children of the Nile Complete

Note : See the full list of the first round here !
high rated
babark: Yeah, that is what I mean. What free games? Are they from a list? Can you choose any you like? Is it a certain value level?
OK, here's how it works:

You click the "buy now" button, it redirects to the check-out page. If you're lucky you're greeted with a "Heck yeah, blah blah free game" custom check-out screen. If not, you land on the regular check-out form.

Keep in mind though, that the check-out page per game url is a unique one per account, so no matter how many times you click on the "buy now" button of the same game, you'll always get the same url.

Better?
Chevette: Somehow, despite falling asleep with my tablet open to GOG, I've managed not to miss Aarklash Legacy! I'm so happy.
Hope that not with the forehead pressing the "Buy now" button?
IAmSinistar: Wait until I find my thesaurus! Then you'll be sorry (remorseful, despairing, lachrymose) that you brought it up! :)
Definition thesaurus: is a genus of sauropod dinosaur that lived from about 154 to 150 million years ago, during the Jurassic Period (Kimmeridgian and early Tithonian ages). It was one of the largest land animals known to have ever existed, with an average length of 23 m (75 ft) and a mass of at least 16 metric tons (18 short tons).

I hope that translation helps in case you guys didn't know what a thesaurus was. IAmSinistar is pretty fearsome with his mighty collared thesaurus bounding along steadfastedly by his side!
Dexterus: Yeah, I know this feeling. Insomnia sale on one hand, but AWAN is a great sleep-drug on the other.
Kinda lucky on our part that the sale stalled later too, thanks to Humans Must Answer. Was pretty damn sure when I opened my eyes that I'm still dreaming...
Yeah I was surprised too. I tried to hold out till the end of AWAN and got to about 70 copies left but couldn't take it anymore. xD Figured I'd miss a load but guess I lucked out (at least in this case since I haven't lucked on any freebies heh).