It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

DeMignon: What puzzles me most about the Spring Insomnia Sale is, why is the soccer ball so small?
deleuz: that whole backdrop and the strange/ugly details that make it asymmetrical... wtf ladybug?

clean interfaces, please.

edit: lol, the soccer ball is hilarious relative to the ladybug...
It's a little kid's mini-soccer ball and a toy ladybug. Problem solved!
Austrobogulator: If anyone missed Torchlight, I have one lying around:

Cool, CD Projekt Pink Believes People Need: Dolphins (37) Belugas Bathing Maniacally (92).
Venhiem: Whats this?
Torchlight
Splatsch: "Workmanlike"? What does that mean ?
IAmSinistar: It's a term used when something is crafted to specification but without much inspiration. So it's functional, gets the job done, checks all the boxes of what it should have, but doesn't really reach beyond that in any exceptional way.
Ok I get it.
*Gain of 100 xp in english vocabulary skill*

Thank you for the explanation !
Austrobogulator: Torchlight
In what form O---o? Code?
Austrobogulator: Torchlight
Venhiem: In what form O---o? Code?
Yes. It's not exactly a hard code :o
HypersomniacLive: XD - sorry, didn't make the connection when I said it. On the bright side, its recurrence still many-many hours away - oops, I suppose I did it again. ;-)
Haha that's OK. Alan defeated me and I ended up falling asleep, luckily no nightmares (American or otherwise since I'm British).
The Inner World is selling pretty decently, so we'll soon have Children of the Nile Complete on our hands.
sai: Please don't say that, it gives me flashbacks to Alan Wake's American Nightmare. ='(
HypersomniacLive: XD - sorry, didn't make the connection when I said it. On the bright side, its recurrence still many-many hours away - oops, I suppose I did it again. ;-)
Lol, you do release that no one has mentioned or even referenced Alan Wake for pages upon pages up until now right? :P
Splatsch: Thank you for the explanation !
Happy to do it! I find it a very useful term when discussing games and resort to it frequently, since many games are made in just such a "follow the blueprint" way.
babark: Who still doesn't have Torchlight?

I'm sorry if I've missed this somewhere, but does someone have a list of the free bonus games at checkout? Are they from this same list?
Niggles: No bonus list. Chance to get free game when u click on Buy now
Yeah, that is what I mean. What free games? Are they from a list? Can you choose any you like? Is it a certain value level?
Jenkinz: The inner world is on sale in The Humble Store, also DRM-Free for less than this 0_o
($3.74)
So that's where I saw it, I remembered seeing this game on sale or in a bundle recently.
IAmSinistar: It's a term used when something is crafted to specification but without much inspiration. So it's functional, gets the job done, checks all the boxes of what it should have, but doesn't really reach beyond that in any exceptional way.
That explanation just added a few more words that require explaining. :P
Thanks everyone who answered me, I was afraid that a slow 2nd round would prevent us from getting a 3rd, but it seems this won't be the case.

Also, having lesson in 15 minutes. I really hope something that blocks the promo for a couple of hours will pop-up =P.
Austrobogulator: Yes. It's not exactly a hard code :o
*slaps forehead*
babark: Yeah, that is what I mean. What free games? Are they from a list? Can you choose any you like? Is it a certain value level?
Every game is potentially free as it just depends on your luck when you click Buy Now. :)