It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Still waiting for Battle Worlds Kronos... *sniff*
If anyone missed Torchlight, I have one lying around:

Cool, CD Projekt Pink Believes People Need: Dolphins (37) Belugas Bathing Maniacally (92).
IAmSinistar: I actually bought Humans Must Answer when it debuted here. Had a nice interchange with the devs, too. The game itself is a decent shooter but somewhat workmanlike.
Splatsch: "Workmanlike"? What does that mean ?
It's a term used when something is crafted to specification but without much inspiration. So it's functional, gets the job done, checks all the boxes of what it should have, but doesn't really reach beyond that in any exceptional way.
The inner world is on sale in The Humble Store, also DRM-Free for less than this 0_o
($3.74)
Grargar: He said copies, not copy. Jack isn't alone; there are many Jacks!
HypersomniacLive: What a nightmare! ;-P
Please don't say that, it gives me flashbacks to Alan Wake's American Nightmare. ='(
Jenkinz: The inner world is on sale in The Humble Store, also DRM-Free for less than this 0_o
($3.74)
Dude this is a GOG sale related thread and your not helping.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
belovedsanspoof: I still don't have it unfortunately. It's at the top of my wishlist but I just never seem to be able to find it on sale. I should have just bought it at xmas when it was half price :(
gallahad2000: Looks like it's your day, Torchlight is up!
I know! I hope I get it. I've missed it at least once.
Jenkinz: The inner world is on sale in The Humble Store, also DRM-Free for less than this 0_o
($3.74)
SHHHH, we want this to sell on here so we get to the next game! :P
($3.74)
Shhhh, don't mention it aloud, cause it will never disappear!
(although, to be honest, the number is dwindling quite nicely fast as for this)

EDIT: Massive shushing, lovely ^^'
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Dexterus
($3.74)
Niggles: Dude this is a GOG sale thread and your not helping.
My thoughts exactly. Oh, and you're not spelling.
Truly is an Insomia sale - seems like they're holding out on Deponia 3 for this round!
high rated
sai: Please don't say that, it gives me flashbacks to Alan Wake's American Nightmare. ='(
XD - sorry, didn't make the connection when I said it. On the bright side, its recurrence still many-many hours away - oops, I suppose I did it again. ;-)
Austrobogulator: If anyone missed Torchlight, I have one lying around:

Cool, CD Projekt Pink Believes People Need: Dolphins (37) Belugas Bathing Maniacally (92).
Whats this?
Torchlight went to fast I just assumed there must have been people that missed out o_O
Tarnicus: Don't forget one can email a gift copy to oneself and then pass the code on to someone who would enjoy it or use the code yourself at a later stage. I often do this with games I am unsure of :)
Austrobogulator: It's also great idea when you have no friends and want to receive a gift on your birthday :o
lol my girlfriend bought me my very first(and last!) pre-order game that came out on my birthday last year - Realms of Arkania remake. It was the first full priced game I'd either asked for or gotten since...well not counting MMOs, probably since I bought Ultima 7 Part 2: Serpent Isle for $70 in 1993(that was the equivalent of US$103 to put it in perspective, and retail was $90 for the game back then in Australia, so yeah even then I couldn't pay full price. Ah memory, I bought Romance of the Three Kingdoms 3(bring KOEI games to GOG!!!) for $90 full price in 1994).

If I'm really tricky about it, it will feel like I've been gifted more as well since the game(s) most likely won't be on sale on my birthday!