It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ExiL0n: Was the 2nd round SO long in the Fall Insomnia Promo, too? I wasn't here back then (poor me...really, I had no money at the time XD).
stg83: Well people say time is money and that is the currency that was immeasurably wasted during the last promo. ;)
That saying has been ringing through my head all night! ;P

Yet, I'm still here in hopes of saving $10.

... rofldeleirum
Austrobogulator: If Keane 2 is a dollar, I'll buy it.
I was actually researching it to see if it was worth $3 as a gift for someone and fortunately all 18,000 sold out before I could regrettably enter my payment info.
IAmSinistar: I already did in the first round. It's one I had on my wishlist, even though I owned it from elsewhere already. I like to have as many of my titles be GOG titles as possible. :)
Grabbed 2 second round. It's getting there slowly :)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Tarnicus
Did my "share" and picked up Shattered Haven; not particularly interested in it based on genre/reviews, but would like to see more Arcen games come to GOG.
Venhiem: Why is no one buying Shattered Haven? Everyone has it or unpopular?
I'd say many have it already on either Steam or Desura if they don't on GOG. It has been in 6 bundles and on sale often [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=shatteredhaven]http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=shatteredhaven[/url]
IwubCheeze: That one went pretty quick as well
Neverfree: So sad :( Only game I was waiting for, curse my need to sleeep currseeee ittttt
There's still a round 3 so you got one more shot at it in this promo, wishing you the best of luck :)
HypersomniacLive: Anyone interested in doing a good deed for the community and pick up the remaining copies of Shattered Haven? ;-P
IAmSinistar: I already did in the first round. It's one I had on my wishlist, even though I owned it from elsewhere already. I like to have as many of my titles be GOG titles as possible. :)
I already did mine as well HMA *cough*...boy that was sloooow...
It was discounted / bundled here and there already a few times.

Plus, we're saving money ^^'
Tarnicus: I'd say many have it already on either Steam or Desura if they don't on GOG. It has been in 6 bundles and on sale often [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=shatteredhaven]http://isthereanydeal.com/specials/#/page:game/info?plain=shatteredhaven[/url]
Bundles have Power. They can do Stuff to games.
chean: Did my "share" and picked up Shattered Haven; not particularly interested in it based on genre/reviews, but would like to see more Arcen games come to GOG.
Don't forget one can email a gift copy to oneself and then pass the code on to someone who would enjoy it or use the code yourself at a later stage. I often do this with games I am unsure of :)
ISC: Is there someone who doesn't have Torchlight?

I still have a bunch of gift codes if someone is interested...
OgNimaeb: I got another copy just to make the sale go faster, could have saved the money...
I still don't have it unfortunately. It's at the top of my wishlist but I just never seem to be able to find it on sale. I should have just bought it at xmas when it was half price :(
Dexterus: Plus, we're saving money ^^'
Saving money during an insomnia sale? What sorcery is this???
Dexterus: Plus, we're saving money ^^'
chean: Saving money during an insomnia sale? What sorcery is this???
You know: saving money when spending it ;)
Niggles: I already did mine as well HMA *cough*...boy that was sloooow...
I actually bought Humans Must Answer when it debuted here. Had a nice interchange with the devs, too. The game itself is a decent shooter but somewhat workmanlike.
chean: Did my "share" and picked up Shattered Haven; not particularly interested in it based on genre/reviews, but would like to see more Arcen games come to GOG.
Tarnicus: Don't forget one can email a gift copy to oneself and then pass the code on to someone who would enjoy it or use the code yourself at a later stage. I often do this with games I am unsure of :)
It's also great idea when you have no friends and want to receive a gift on your birthday :o
14 left