It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Anyone interested in doing a good deed for the community and pick up the remaining copies of Shattered Haven? ;-P

On a more serious note - even with the number of copies per game doubled for this round, it's still quite reasonable as the highest so far (Theme Park ) was still under 1,000.
IAmSinistar: Oo, yes please! The Etruscans were civilised in many ways ahead of their contemporaries.

Meanwhile, as for the games, right now I'm cutting out red cellophane to make my own anti-piracy code wheel. Then I'll be adding "enter word X on page Y, paragraph Z of the accompanying novella" prompts to the game code, after which I shall immediately lose the novella.
You're bringing back fond(?) memories of playing Pool of Radiance for the first time.
HypersomniacLive: Anyone interested in doing a good deed for the community and pick up the remaining copies of Shattered Haven? ;-P

On a more serious note - even with the number of copies per game doubled for this round, it's still quite reasonable as the highest so far (Theme Park ) was still under 1,000.
Wait til the 3rd round.... id prefer to get my remaining games in this round... god knows how long some of the games could potentially take later....
If Keane 2 is a dollar, I'll buy it.
HypersomniacLive: Anyone interested in doing a good deed for the community and pick up the remaining copies of Shattered Haven? ;-P
I already did in the first round. It's one I had on my wishlist, even though I owned it from elsewhere already. I like to have as many of my titles be GOG titles as possible. :)
Was the 2nd round SO long in the Fall Insomnia Promo, too? I wasn't here back then (poor me...really, I had no money at the time XD).
If anyone has an extra Kings Quest 4/5/6 or Quest for Glory 1-5, please PM me to work out a trade.
Austrobogulator: If Keane 2 is a dollar, I'll buy it.
It was $2.99 I think when GOG put up those faux 18,000 copies.
Sorry, my attic is still stuffed with copies of Jack Keane from fall. ;-)
ExiL0n: Was the 2nd round SO long in the Fall Insomnia Promo, too? I wasn't here back then (poor me...really, I had no money at the time XD).
Well people say time is money and that is the currency that was immeasurably wasted during the last promo. ;)
ExiL0n: Was the 2nd round SO long in the Fall Insomnia Promo, too? I wasn't here back then (poor me...really, I had no money at the time XD).
Well, it was the 2nd round that spawned Keane's infamy.
I have little recollection of the last Insomnia sale (despite being present for most of it...). I think the lack of sleep resulted in memory loss! :D

Apparently the last sale started on a wednesday and lasted 6 days, if that helps.
Grargar: And one of my favourites:
"Some games might be the Citizen Kane of gaming, but Citizen Kane is the Jack Keane of films. It's on a whole different level from all that has come before."
I'd missed that one. A truly epic review! lol
DeMignon: Sorry, my attic is still stuffed with copies of Jack Keane from fall. ;-)
You deserve a medal for your service to this community, I salute you sir. :)
Why is no one buying Shattered Haven? Everyone has it or unpopular?