It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dexterus: We're approaching a halfway point! Next one should be Torchlight then, wonder how fast will it go, since many of us got it, some for free already...
stg83: I remember people groaning every time it appears on a sale, its funny how a game loses its actual value when some folks got it for free previously. :)
And yet, despite the Torchwait jokes, the Torch was indeed passed quickly to one another.
Venhiem: Where?
www.gog.com/game/jack_keane_2_the_fire_within#reviews=3
Grargar: Tsk tsk tsk, no love for Starforce or Tages?
HypersomniacLive: He can always put one of each - three games, three DRMs. ;-P
Say that to Steam GTA IV. It has SecuROM, GFWL, Rockstar Social Club and Steam CEG.
Neverfree: ARGHHHHHHHH WHHYYYYY D: the only time I don't watch is the time Warlords pops up -.-
That one went pretty quick as well
deleuz: I think the fake reviews meant to pad the score are a real disservice to the community. They might be funny in context, the phenomena is not funny at all.
I definitely agree with that, so its good that they aren't on the main page. Some people were just really bored waiting long hours in the Keaning so they found a pass time.
stg83: Just read the reviews people posted in hopes of coaxing others to buy it so they could get to the next game in the promo. They are hilarious. ;)
They are hilarious!

"I was sucking on the barrel of a gun, weeping, when I came upon this gem of a game.
"One last game," I told myself, "one last moment of life before I pull the trigger."
What a moment of life that was. Jack King 2: The Fist Within rekindled my passion for life and gaming. I then sold my gun and used the new funds to buy copies for all of my family, and they liked the gift so much that they came to accept and love me regardless of my condition.
I give it 5/5 or 9/10, it is my personal game of the year all years."
I think I may have missed the explanation, but what is stopping people from constantly clicking "buy now" in the hopes of eventually getting a free copy?
I don't see it on the list from the first wave of titles, but the Shadowrun: Dragonfall DLC would be a wonderful surprise during this sale!
omg -- i just discovered i have arcanum in my game collection! -- you know i wanted to buy it during this promo
Austrobogulator: I think I may have missed the explanation, but what is stopping people from constantly clicking "buy now" in the hopes of eventually getting a free copy?
You get a free copy?
Austrobogulator: I think I may have missed the explanation, but what is stopping people from constantly clicking "buy now" in the hopes of eventually getting a free copy?
Nothing. But its pretty random
kaileeena: its your fault for having a checking account with BOA because credit unions don't have that crap treatment. And no paypal doesn't charge that fee too.

Frankly I have no idea why ppl still trust banks like BOA with their money, it seems we forget too quickly.
Conrad57: The person you've responded to originally asked about his (her) international transactions.

Yes, for international, PayPal has charged me conversion fees in the past.
Well I am using Paypal to buy from everywhere in the world and I have never been charged an international fee, so no idea why it is happening to you.
They do the dice roll the first time you click and then store it in your user account so it doesn't get re-rolled on subsequent clicks.

Way back in this thread, someone linked to a "maybe that's why you keep seeing the bugged price" explanation in another thread.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by ssokolow
Venhiem: You get a free copy?
if you don't get if free the first time it's useless to try again

--

you have to wait the next game
high rated
Grargar: Say that to Steam GTA IV. It has SecuROM, GFWL, Rockstar Social Club and Steam CEG.
I don't see what the big deal is, they're only protecting their IP. :-P