It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ROUND 2

01 - Theme Park
02 - Luftrausers
03 - Deadly Premonition
04 - Entomorph: Plague of the Darkfall
05 - Teslagrad
06 - Blitzkrieg Anthology
07 - Full spectrum warrior: Ten Hammers
08 - Shelter
09 - Quest for Glory 1-5
10 - Race the Sun
11 - Blade of Darkness
12 - The Last Express
13 - Flatout 2
14 - Long Live the Queen
15 - Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
16 - Interstate '76 Arsenal, The
17 - Legends of Grimrock
18 - Police Quest 1 2 3 4
19 - Driftmoon
20 - The Guild, Gold Edition
21 - American McGee's Grimm
22 - Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now
23 - King's Quest 4+5+6
24 - Broken Age, Season Pass
25 - Rise of the Triad (2013)
26 - Etherlords 2
27 - Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey)
28 - Wasteland 1
29 - Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves
30 - Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space
31 - Alan Wake's American Nightmare
32 - Still Life
33 - Pirates! Gold Plus
34 - SiN Gold
35 - Hammerwatch
36 - Gobliiins pack
37 - Humans Must Answer
38 - Space Quest 4+5+6
39 - Leisure Suit Larry: Love for Sail!
40 - Lone Survivor: The Director's Cut
41 - Gateways
42 - Heretic Kingdoms: The Inquisition
43 - Papers, Please
44 - Shadowrun Returns
45 - Warlords Battlecry 3
46 - Inquisitor
47 - Painkiller Black Edition
48 - Book Of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The
49 - Shattered Haven

Note : See the full list of the first round

here !
IAmSinistar: I'm back, thanks again to the folks who were keeping an eye out for my wishlist!
Tarnicus: I grabbed it all on Steam for you! :P

And sorry IAmSinistar I know you would have preferred uPlay or Origin :)
Thanks! I'll manually add Securom to the installations myself then. ;)
We're now halfway through the second round, woot :)
Dumann: I noticed the word 'Keane' being used a lot for slow selling games. Was Jack Keane the game that lasted for ages during the last insomnia sale? Would love to hear the full story on that one!
Just read the reviews people posted in hopes of coaxing others to buy it so they could get to the next game in the promo. They are hilarious. ;)
We're approaching a halfway point! Next one should be Torchlight then, wonder how fast will it go, since many of us got it, some for free already...
Tarnicus: I grabbed it all on Steam for you! :P

And sorry IAmSinistar I know you would have preferred uPlay or Origin :)
IAmSinistar: Thanks! I'll manually add Securom to the installations myself then. ;)
Tsk tsk tsk, no love for Starforce or Tages?
Oldster: YESSS, Free Shattered Heaven :)
Congrats!
Dumann: I noticed the word 'Keane' being used a lot for slow selling games. Was Jack Keane the game that lasted for ages during the last insomnia sale? Would love to hear the full story on that one!
stg83: Just read the reviews people posted in hopes of coaxing others to buy it so they could get to the next game in the promo. They are hilarious. ;)
Where?
high rated
IAmSinistar: Thanks! I'll manually add Securom to the installations myself then. ;)
XD, came to post the same thing ;-)
ARGHHHHHHHH WHHYYYYY D: the only time I don't watch is the time Warlords pops up -.-
Dexterus: We're approaching a halfway point! Next one should be Torchlight then, wonder how fast will it go, since many of us got it, some for free already...
I remember people groaning every time it appears on a sale, its funny how a game loses its actual value when some folks got it for free previously. :)
high rated
Grargar: Tsk tsk tsk, no love for Starforce or Tages?
He can always put one of each - three games, three DRMs. ;-P
You strike me more as a TAGES man:

"Tages was a founding prophet of Etruscan religion who is known from reports by Latin authors of the late Roman republic and Roman empire. He revealed a cosmic view of divinity and correct methods of ascertaining divine will concerning events of public interest."
stg83: Just read the reviews people posted in hopes of coaxing others to buy it so they could get to the next game in the promo. They are hilarious. ;)
I think the fake reviews meant to pad the score are a real disservice to the community. They might be funny in context, the phenomena is not funny at all.
HypersomniacLive: XD, came to post the same thing ;-)
They actually really want Starforce ;)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles