It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ssokolow: ...
...and I have two GOG gift keys that I'm willing to trade:
Dungeon Keeper Gold (x1)
The Witcher: Enhanced Edition (x1)
DeMignon: Both where freebies, you won't have much luck trading them. It's nicer to just give them away.
It's still worth a try. As for giving them away, I prefer to only gift to friends and family and everyone I know either already has them, doesn't care, or is so lazy/apathetic that it was a hard sell to get him to create a Desura account even with the "login using Steam" button.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by ssokolow
Ghostblade4802: Waiting to see if FTL pops up again. I'll be pretty happy to call the sale quits there.

BUT NOT BEFORE.

*determination face*
I'm waiting for the same game but need to head out for a meeting. Would you mind buying it for me too if it pops up? I should be back in two hours or so, I'll cancel the request upon my return.
Napoleon_XIX: I'm thinking of picking up Torchlight and Arcanum when they pass by. Anyone have any experience of these two, or indeed any others in a similar vein to recommend?
I really like Diablo-esques, and Torchlight (and Torchlight 2) is bloody good. I highly recommend :D
I'm back, thanks again to the folks who were keeping an eye out for my wishlist!

Looks like Critter Crawl is going faster this time than during its lackluster first run.
Pidgeot: Curiously, if the first page list is accurate, this one hasn't had the number of copies doubled.
Most likely the devs/ pubs decide on the total number of copies that participate in the promo.
Ghostblade4802: Waiting to see if FTL pops up again. I'll be pretty happy to call the sale quits there.

BUT NOT BEFORE.

*determination face*
grimgroove: I'm waiting for the same game but need to head out for a meeting. Would you mind buying it for me too if it pops up? I should be back in two hours or so, I'll cancel the request upon my return.
I should be able to do that, if it's $3 or so a hit. Not sure if you can buy two copies at the same time, though.
grimgroove: I'm waiting for the same game but need to head out for a meeting. Would you mind buying it for me too if it pops up? I should be back in two hours or so, I'll cancel the request upon my return.
Ghostblade4802: I should be able to do that, if it's $3 or so a hit. Not sure if you can buy two copies at the same time, though.
One at a time...
Splatsch: ROUND 2...
Glad I'm glad I didn't lose sleeping waiting for Alan Wake and Aarklash to come around last night. :)
high rated
IAmSinistar: I'm back, thanks again to the folks who were keeping an eye out for my wishlist!

Looks like Critter Crawl is going faster this time than during its lackluster first run.
So many pairs of eyes kept peeled, yet none of your games came up. ;-)

Do you really not have Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption and Betrayal at Krondor Pack ?
Ghostblade4802: I should be able to do that, if it's $3 or so a hit. Not sure if you can buy two copies at the same time, though.
Niggles: One at a time...
Hrm. That might make it tricky.
HypersomniacLive: Do you really not have Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption and Betrayal at Krondor Pack ?
I do not. I've been dismissing my interest in them rather perfunctorily, but having given them a second glance as a result of this sale I can see where they may have merit.
Splatsch: ROUND 2...
djdarko: Glad I'm glad I didn't lose sleeping waiting for Alan Wake and Aarklash to come around last night. :)
The "Humans must answer" game seems to have lasted a loooong time compared to others... Good thing for all the "must have gone sleep" of us ;)
I missed the game I wanted from the sale twice. Anyone here managed to snag an extra copy of FlatOut 2? I can get you something of value or some game code I have. :)
djdarko: Glad I'm glad I didn't lose sleeping waiting for Alan Wake and Aarklash to come around last night. :)
Splatsch: The "Humans must answer" game seems to have lasted a loooong time compared to others... Good thing for all the "must have gone sleep" of us ;)
Hopefully something tasty gets stuck for the next 7 hours after im asleep... just for you guys so you can experience the power of the Keane as well ;)
Think I'm going to need a little bit of coffee for this.
It's midnight here in NZ, I need to be up in... about ten hours.
I have a few hours to kill, so hopefully FTL will pop in before then.