It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Dexterus: And here I thought that "Gateways" will follow the fate of "Shelter"... guess not every game for 1 buck triggers insta-buying flash.
Shelter let's you play a mother badger caring for her cubs.
Gateways has you play an old man in a bath robe brandishing a stick and obviously on LSD or something.

Hmm tough choice but I can see why Shelter sold out quickly :P
Dexterus: And here I thought that "Gateways" will follow the fate of "Shelter"... guess not every game for 1 buck triggers insta-buying flash.
I suspect the demand for Gateways on GOG is lower because it was already in the "5 indie games for $5" promo they had a while back.

(Great promo. Without it, I'd never have given Escape Goat a try. With it, I ended up re-buying on IndieGameStand to support the dev. I still haven't had time to try the other four.)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by ssokolow
Alien8n: Nice to see the pairs are still going strong. Even better to see I haven't missed any games yet :)

That and I've finally managed to login using my iPad (had to download chrome in order to do it though :/ )
Welcome back :)
Ah, alright, thanx all! That means I still have a chance to nab Trine 2, woo! *pours more coffee*
Shnoorum: I just clicked history at the top left, clear recent history, unchecked everything but cookies, and set the time frame to everything. I don't have a full understanding of cookies but as he stated you might want to back them up. I didn't bother though
Splatsch: I tried it again, exactly following what you explain, but nothing change.
I'm not too sure I'm afraid. I'm not particularly knowledgeable about these things so advice from me could be completely worthless but if it's a problem with the browser you could try Alt Cntrl Deleting and closing it throught the task manager to give it a fresh start. Either that or reinstalling it all together? Like I said however these suggestions are potentially and more than likely to be worthless but I can't think of much else
That one went fast.

Round 2, game 43: Tue, 13 May 2014 11:32:38 UTC: Papers, Please - 60% off ($3.99) - 600
Tarnicus: Hmm tough choice but I can see why Shelter sold out quickly :P
Yeah, surely I can see the difference, still my guess was that we'll find a 400 people who'd just buy it because its for 0.99 ;>

ssokolow --->

Probably you've nailed the thing, didn't knew it was in the bundle.
Shadowrun Returns should be next
Shit yeah! Papers Please means....

094 - Shadowrun Returns - 66% ($4.99) is next!!! That one will vanish pretty quickly.
Is Papers Please worth it?
Pidgeot: That one went fast.
I couldn't help but grab another 2 :)
So, Shadowrun Returns up next then :p
if you're having problems with figuring out how to clear cookies and such, why not download a cleaner like Wisecare365 or Ccleaner? the personal versions are free to download
Niggles: Is Papers Please worth it?
Yes so Shadowrun comes up more quickly :P

It has gotten a fair bit of praise but sounds pretty depressing, so yeah Papers Please is worth it to some :)
Tarnicus: Shelter let's you play a mother badger caring for her cubs.
Gateways has you play an old man in a bath robe brandishing a stick and obviously on LSD or something.

Hmm tough choice but I can see why Shelter sold out quickly :P
Yep, badgers are popular with kids and they probably don't wanna play as an old man in a game. :)