It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Licurg: Having the same problem .
johnnygoging: what problem are you guys having exactly? is it just a blank gray page that you see at the checkout screen?

do you have trouble with posting on the forums?

does the login button not work or disappear for you?
Blank gray page .
johnnygoging: what problem are you guys having exactly? is it just a blank gray page that you see at the checkout screen?
Yeah, I was getting that before clearing the entire browser history, cache, cookies etc. Now its ok but others are having all kinds of issues with their accounts like not being able to send PMs.

This.
And sometimes the login button disappear.
And when I go on my account, my games aren't... well. (see screenshot) And I can't download any.
Attachments:

Well on my side atleast I just can't checkout. When I try moving to the first checkout screen the top and bottom banners load but nothing but the plain grey background appears in the middle. It loads for a bit and then just stops and leaves it as it is.
Tarnicus: Yep if it follows the same pattern :)
What is this pattern everyone is referring to, it seems like I am too stupid to see it. :0
Is there a round 2 tracker list ont his thread? If so what page is it on please, cheers :)
CptFandango: Is there a round 2 tracker list ont his thread? If so what page is it on please, cheers :)
Yep :
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/spring_insomnia_promo_tracker/post2277

Splatsch: This.
And when I go on my account, my games aren't... well. (see screenshot) And I can't download any.
gentlement what you have to do is get rid of your DOM storage.

you can do this two ways.

open the clear private data dialogue and click to clear your cookies with the time range being everything. it will only clear the DOM data if you click everything.

alternatively you can manually remove your webappstore.sqlite file from your profile folder.

You might actually want to back it up because it does store data relevant to web applications.

when it's gone firefox will just make a new one.

open your browser consoles when you load the page and see what it says. does it mentioned about any files being corrupted?

you would do well to report this to gog.com via their support channel.

oh and also I take no responsibility and so on if you your computer spanks your ass red and gets mad if you delete the DOM storage or other such things.

just back up your whole profile before you do anything with the DOM storage in your folder either by clearing it or deleting it
Post edited May 13, 2014 by johnnygoging
CptFandango: Is there a round 2 tracker list ont his thread? If so what page is it on please, cheers :)
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/special_promo_spring_insomnia_promo/page159
Nice one Splatch :)
Tarnicus: Yep if it follows the same pattern :)
stg83: What is this pattern everyone is referring to, it seems like I am too stupid to see it. :0
Games seem to appear in pairs

But in random order compared to original list from round 1
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Niggles
johnnygoging: open the clear private data dialogue and click to clear your cookies with the time range being everything. it will only clear the DOM data if you click everything.
That is exactly what I did to fix the problem, so try it guys if you haven't already.
Knofbath: Try the old PD(Public Domain) ROM images for the SNES, that's about as low as you can go and still maintain your eyesight.
I remember grabbing stuff from bulletin boards on my friend's "super fast" 300 baud modem. From what I can tell, that was the equivalent of about 1/10th of dial-up!
Splatsch: This.
johnnygoging: gentlement what you have to do is get rid of your DOM storage.

you can do this two ways.

open the clear private data dialogue and click to clear your cookies with the time range being everything. it will only clear the DOM data if you click everything.

alternatively you can manually remove your webappstore.sqlite file from your profile folder.

You might actually want to back it up because it does store data relevant to web applications.

when it's gone firefox will just make a new one.

open your browser consoles when you load the page and see what it says. does it mentioned about any files being corrupted?

you would do well to report this to gog.com via their support channel.

oh and also I take no responsibility and so on if you your computer spanks your ass red and gets mad if you delete the DOM storage or other such things.
Worked like a charm. Thank you very much. You are a saint and a scholar!
Niggles: Games seem to appear in pairs

But in random order compared to original list from round 1
Ah yes, I see it now that is why we got Lone Survivor after Larry like before. :)