It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Shnoorum: Anyone else having trouble at the checkout page? I don't need Lone Survivor as I have it on Steam and PSVita but I don't want something awesome to come along and be unable to buy it. I would be most displeased
No trouble here.
OH NOOOoooesss, I fell asleep!
I guess snorting coffee powder is not working anymore....
Wow, I completely missed this sale... and when I first saw the thread in the forum, I thought it must be the one about the previous sale, since it already had about a hundred pages.
Pidgeot: Love for Sail actually has plenty of bared boobies (...compared to the other Al Lowe Larrys, at least), you just need to activate the easter eggs by doing things like milking the beaver.

No, that wasn't a euphemism.
Honestly, I don't remember any outrightly naked tittie; AFAIK all were somehow covered, by hair, "equipment", elements of background. Only the next (and very poor) installment, "Magna Cum Laude", was far more ... literal.

On the other hand, I wasn't actually quite an adult when I played Larry7, so maybe my innocent mind just had suppressed those images in my memory :P
etna87: Wow, I completely missed this sale... and when I first saw the thread in the forum, I thought it must be the one about the previous sale, since it already had about a hundred pages.
We're still on round 2.
Hope I won't miss Shadow Man again....
Thanks for the laugh, great comic! :)
Stooner: OH NOOOoooesss, I fell asleep!
I guess snorting coffee powder is not working anymore....
You're in Brazil, there are much nicer plants to keep you awake! :P
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Tarnicus
Pidgeot: Love for Sail actually has plenty of bared boobies (...compared to the other Al Lowe Larrys, at least), you just need to activate the easter eggs by doing things like milking the beaver.

No, that wasn't a euphemism.
Dexterus: Honestly, I don't remember any outrightly naked tittie; AFAIK all were somehow covered, by hair, "equipment", elements of background. Only the next (and very poor) installment, "Magna Cum Laude", was far more ... literal.

On the other hand, I wasn't actually quite an adult when I played Larry7, so maybe my innocent mind just had suppressed those images in my memory :P
Like I said, LfS requires you to work for them by activating the easter eggs - you won't see anything if you don't get those; it'll always be covered up.
I need to go out for lunch!!

If FTL (Faster Than Light) would pop up, would someone be willing to buy it for me? I'll edit this message away upon my return so if you can still read this it means I haven't gotten back yet.

Many thanks! You'll be rewarded!
Ungunbu: still waiting for "Aarklash: Legacy"

--

i'm wondering if it's worth the time and the money

--

please would you be so kind to share your opinion?
I wouldn't mind some advice on this myself. Has anyone here played it?
Niggles: 700 is ambitious in 2nd round though... u reckon they will try for over 1000 in 3rd round for this? :P
It'll be 1050 actually. Three times the 1st round is what they did last sale.
I'm baaack! What did I miss? :D
Shnoorum: Anyone else having trouble at the checkout page? I don't need Lone Survivor as I have it on Steam and PSVita but I don't want something awesome to come along and be unable to buy it. I would be most displeased
Me. I can't checkout, or download games.
triock: I'm baaack! What did I miss? :D
The Alan Wake's American NIghtmare keaning and Humans Must Answer to Jack Keane.
Post edited May 13, 2014 by FoxySage
Tarnicus: You're in Brazil, there are much nicer plants to keep you awake! :P
Yep. Brazil, not Colombia. ;p

oh fu*, I forgot the guaraná powder! Now my nose is all black for nothing... (drinking wasn't helping anymore)
Post edited May 13, 2014 by Stooner